Poll: Did You Use A Condom Last Time You Had Sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hfc0829, Nov 20, 2011.

1. I am a responsible adult

2. No I've been having sex with the same person for 5 years. Fuck those stupid things.

3. Anyone who refers to condoms as "stupid" are "useless" make me want to start drinking, heavily.

The thought of these people as parents makes it hard for me to sleep at night.

4. I used a sheepskin condom, but the sheep thought it felt incestuous :eek:

5. Are you saying I should be wearing a condom to have sex with my gf of 5 years?

6. unless you want babies or something... birth control isn't 100% effective and if she ever had a yeast infection, you'd totally get it.

7. [quote name='"weedandbombs"']

unless you want babies or something... birth control isn't 100% effective and if she ever had a yeast infection, you'd totally get it.[/quote]

Please don't respond to me. You know how I feel about you and I would really appreciate it if you didnt talk to me.

I wasn't talking to you anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yes I used a condom this morning after a nice bowl to wake up! She is on the pill, but then again we deff. don't have an apartment big enough for a baby just yet.

And WEEDANDBOMBS you are deff. serious about that STD thing. :)

9. Why wouldn't you? If you can't responsibly support the habit, I'd say re-evaluate.

10. I seriously have no idea who you are... and if you have a grudge against me... I have no knowledge of it or have long forgotten about it. Get over yourself and wear a condom - or suffer the inevitable consequences.

You're intelligent. I like that. lol *hifive*

11. I know people can be born with STD's. And I'm aware bad things can happen to me. But I have a plan: If I ever get an STD, a bad one, I'll just kill myself. No big deal. (life is pretty boring anyway) Also, I hate kids, and plan on never having them.

12. Well now you know.

13. .... :confused_2:
    that makes no sense...

Does it feel good holding a grudge against someone you've never met or spoken to, that you know nothing about and have no reason to have a grudge with?

Like I said, get over yourself. And get over whatever the hell has your panties in a bunch. it's really unattractive.

14. #34 HBGBUB, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    I know enough about you to know that I dont like you or anything you say for that matter. You are a very rude person and you pretty much talk out of your ass.

I'm done with you, you now are aware of me so please don't talk to me anymore.

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

15. Wow, kid. You really need to grow up.

And just because I speak the truth and you don't like it, doesn't make me rude. It makes you in denial.

16. Yeah it does. If I get an STD, I'll kill myself.(Because life is too boring to deal with an STD) I hate kids, so I wont have any. (and I mentioned the kids thing because you mentioned kids) @_@ It seems pretty logical.

17. and how old are you?
    joking about killing yourself if you get an STD is incredibly stupid considering most of them are treatable with medication.

You can't be that clueless.... can you?

18. I thought you meant the deadly STD's. I know the treatable ones are treatable, you're just making it seem like STD's are the end of the world, so I assumed you meant FULL BLOWN AIDS. So if I get Aids, I'll probably just kill myself. Also, I'm mainly just joking around right now. I'm a jokster. Look at me jokin'. Heh.

19. I can see this thread is.about to take a turn already

20. Even the ones that are treatable can still wreak havok, though.... especially for women. Chlamydia for example... sometimes shows no symptoms and if it goes untreated for a long time, can cause cervical scarring amongst other things like increasing chances of potentially fatal ectopic pregnancy...

all kinds of bad news things.. even with the treatable STD's. the best thing to prevent the headache of having to get tested all the time is to just wear a condom.. its not foolproof but it greatly reduces the chance of getting some icky STD