POLL: Did you get laid in High School (be honest, no one will no what you answered)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Daft Funk, Nov 25, 2011.

1. #101 PassTheGrass, Feb 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2012
    I voted no, because I don't think mine counts. Kinda my sophomore year, but in all honesty, I don't think it counts. Literally in-n-out :/ Think I got nervous or something.

Got head many a time though :) Still have a couple months left, but I don't see it happening.

2. Yes.

The story kind of sucks though.. I was hanging out with my friend and he went to this girls house to buy some weed. I was chilling inside on her couch and her friend was there. We talked for a bit and she gave me her number.. Called 2 days later on Friday and she said she was getting drunk and I should come

We got drunk and high, then fucked in a forest. Never saw her after that. I was 16 or 17 at the time.

Besides that I got a handjob and blowjob at later times. (seperately)

3. Nope, close but no.

Didnt even get a good blowjob and I had a GF for 7 months. Just sucked the tip and used teeth, she wouldn't do it.

Got close again, but she had a bf so that was a no go.

4. Nope. Being gay in a high school where the only other kids who were out of the closet were good friends of mine made that difficult (and I wasn't interested in those friends).

I did try hooking up with a friend of mine who went to the other high school in our town but I wasn't really attracted to him and the whole experience was too awkward for me to go any further with.

I also never really took any big chances with the "straight" guys I was interested in so that's also another reason.

5. Im in highschool and I still haven't. Do you think this is a problem? Not to sound cocky but Id say im attractive and muscular but still havent gotten any. I had the chance but turned it down because she wouldnt let me use a condom, whore... Serious question tho

6. No, and high school was by far the worst years of my life. Glad that nightmare is long behind me.

7. [quote name='"bostonDGK"']Lol I feel like man whore. I started having sex the summer before my eighth grAde year! 0.o[/quote]

I feel the same way... I started summer before 7th I think. I guess I am one of the lucky ones that didnt have trouble with women. Never kept a long relationship though.

8. don't worry about it. I'm attractive and built too. High school just sucks bro. Sex means way to much to those bitches, or it literally means nothing (=whore=stds=bad). Don't trip man. As long as you know chicas are interested and you get some dome or shit every once in a while it doesn't really matter. The energy is almost better than the act. Things happen when they happen.

Barney Stinson didn't lose his virginity until he was 23. :D

9. 99% of the girls in high school were idiots.

10. nah i was always busy trying to experience everything i could and throwing up at parties.

11. 3 times, all sophomore year.

12. I had a few drunken romps with a few closeted school athletes lmao

13. I got laid way more during high school than i ever do now.

and i have a gf now:eek:

14. Just got it in before graduation, was almost 18. The rest is history.

15. you should revisit that survey with a 50/50 answer lol

16. This is me, but junior year instead of freshman.

17. Nope, not until college.

In army at Missouri, every 18 year old soldier had a 3 or 4 year old....

California people seem to wait a bit longer.

18. Yep, aged 17 with a 23 year old. I was chuffed to bits. She was just my type too :love:

19. No and im glad I didnt because Ghonorria was spreading like wildfire at my high school. The only sexual thing I did was got a bj from a drunk girl at a party that was blowing everyone in the restroom to get back at her cheating bf. Im not one to take advantage of drunk girls but this one was a dime peace.

20. Yeah, it would be the same for me. Don't really know any gay dudes at my school. Besides the one GF I lost my virginity with, I didn't do anything sexual with anyone I met through/at school. But I've had plenty of sex during with people not from school that I met elsewhere.