POLL: Did you get laid in High School (be honest, no one will no what you answered)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Daft Funk, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Lol I feel like man whore. I started having sex the summer before my eighth grAde year! 0.o

2. i got a blow job my sophomore year of high school. lost my virginity sophomore year of college.

3. Yeah, first time was sophomore year.

4. nah i never got laid in high school cause chicks dont fuck short dudes. its a tough world we live in folks. plenty of girls i sought relationships, usually none of the bitches would be caught dead with a 4'10 dude like i was. it was hard as shit going through that, everyone else finding love and getting laid and taking names.

but whatever all those girls were fucking immature anyway
    fuck high school

5. i fucked inside hs") in are wrestling locker room..

6. [quote name='"TrailerParkBoyz"']i fucked inside hs") in are wrestling locker room..[/quote]

A little after practice expirementing with one of your bros eh

7. there was 2 kind of people at my highschool. the ones who would do nothing but seek to get laid, and got all the sluts... and those like me, who worked with them "nice girls" and then suprise everyone with the news....

haha.... i make them good girls go bad... ;)

8. I admit I was a whore in high school, that's actually when I had most of my sexual partners :p It took a few years but I have calmed down, now I just want a relationship.

9. Your not a whore if you fuck a lot... Your natural.

Sex is epic. Do it as much as you want. Just be safe about it.

10. Pussy twice and 3 blowjobs. It was all one chick and within the same week, so I guess that would really only count as once, as I was a noob.

11. [quote name='"TROLLHUNTER420"']If ur 6'4 and play football baseball its easy take 0 effort[/quote]

Haha I was 6'4, played football. Only problem there is I played on the line. Haha I was actually pretty lean for a lineman though and yes, I got laid

12. Nope. My fault though, really. I never tried or took chances.

I never got pussy, because I was a pussy.

13. dam i nev3r got laid yall.

14. I had sex in high school, albeit not good sex by any standards, but sex none the less.

15. i voted yes, even though it was like a month or two before my senior year ended haha

16. No, I didn't. I went to a rather small school, and never really liked anyone there. I dated a few girls from other schools throughout, but never got laid.

17. I had sex like everyday my junior year...but that's because I had a gf

I nailed 2 others my senior year, both were drunk hook ups. Those girls were damn fine tho...

18. no i didn't. my dick = raisin, ain't got no play :eek: :(

19. I got fuckin laid all the time.... I married my high school sweetheart so we were doin the horizontal shuffle from sophomore year on! :laughing: