POLL: Did you get laid in High School (be honest, no one will no what you answered)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Daft Funk, Nov 25, 2011.

1. All 4yrs 3girls 2 were 8s one 7

2. If ur 6'4 and play football baseball its easy take 0 effort

3. I'm 6' 4". But I can't play lacrosse for a while cause of a surgery.

4. yea, by a fat black chick named berta. she fucked me real good, then swallowed my load.

5. Not until I was 19, which I am still incredibly happy I waited until after I was 18. Best decision.

6. Lacrosse is a gay boy sport. Girls like football players but u got to be a badass too football alone won't get u by

7. If u can manage to get a couple DUIs without gettn kicked off the team ul have girls linin up

8. I was 14 when I finished High School. I did not get laid till I was a sophomore in college. You do the math:p

9. [quote name='"tharedhead"']I was 14 when I finished High School. I did not get laid till I was a sophomore in college. You do the math:p[/quote]

Smarty pants. ;)

I didn't lose my virginity until my first year of college. I was 18.

10. I did not put out in high school.

11. I see STD's in your future unless you're being smart. If you are, ignore this comment. Sorry, but 7 girls in HS... I realize guys do more, but that's honestly gross... literally just gross.

2 girls for me... if i remember correctly... both relationships.

12. [quote name='"IncreasedX"']

I see STD's in your future unless you're being smart. If you are, ignore this comment. Sorry, but 7 girls in HS... I realize guys do more, but that's honestly gross... literally just gross.

2 girls for me... if i remember correctly... both relationships.[/quote]

I have had sex with DOZENS of men...not in high school, I am 28, but I have never had an STD. I get tested regularly and practice safe sex.
    I do have a son, he is 3, his dad and I were together for 4 years...in no way a result of promiscuity.

13. well im still in high school, but i haven't so far and i'm not planning on it, so i voted no.

14. [quote name='"tharedhead"']I was 14 when I finished High School. I did not get laid till I was a sophomore in college. You do the math:p[/quote]

What's your IQ. Just wondering... :D

15. [quote name='"TROLLHUNTER420"']Lacrosse is a gay boy sport. Girls like football players but u got to be a badass too football alone won't get u by[/quote]

Rofl R u serious lacrosse is one of the most violent sports , watch a real game on tv not houseleage

16. 6 different chicks! ... But one was really ugly and I hadn't had sex in a year and I don't want to talk about it any more andstoplookingatme! /spaz

17. Fucking nailed it. :hello:

18. Multiple times.

19. Didn't get laid until right after high school, I'm 22, been with 9 different girls, most of them were one nighters. I just don't go out and try to get laid. I go out to have fun, if I get some, it's just a bonus.

20. I am glad I didn't have sex in high school. Sex doesn't start getting good until the early to mid twenties... in my opinion.