*Poll* Best year this decade?

Discussion in 'General' started by JaCkT794, Nov 7, 2009.

1. iv been thinkin about this, so gc whats the best year this decade? (Or 9 years... lol)

It can be anything, from, turning 18, first time smoking weed, most enjoyable year, etc

2. 2009. I view each year of my life as an improvement, and this year I started smoking the good herb daily, changed a lot of my views on life and made some really good new friends :)

3. 2008 was epic for the partying for me but man i would prob say 2000 cause i was still watching power rangers and doing all the cool from shit from the 90s .

you know listening to the backstreet boys on my brand new cd player, now with NO-SKIP feature that didnt work too well, but hell it sure beat my little black tape player. watching the lion king. playing with pogs. man fuck i miss my childhood

4. 2000. Back when I was a kid and nothing mattered.

5. i agree with august west. 2004 was the best. i was going from middle school to highschool...a much simpler time....sox and pats were kicking ass

then again i did smoke weed for the first time in 2005

6. deff not 2009. 2007 was pretty fun for me, cant remember alot of shit tho

7. I cant believe its been almost 10 years.

shit.

one day it will be 2020, that will be a trip

8. 2005-2006.

Wasn't addicted to drugs, had an amazing girlfriend who I spent everyday with (and who took my virginity, woo!), only smoked once or twice a day (and got BLOWN out!), and all of my old friends were still around and not into drugs either.

9. Yankees Win the world series, i got my first car, i lost like 30 pounds and the year isnt even over yet!

2009 biiiitches

10. First LSD experience, 2009, simple as that

11. Probably 2006 for me

12. 2008 probably. First half of the year was fun, end of Senior year in highschool so all the teachers were finally chill and everyone put bullshit that happened before behind them and our class got along really well. Then summer kind of blew, all I did was play video games and excersize, kind of weird. I'd seriously wake up, run, play video games, play basketball, play video games, run again, play video games, sleep.

I was also on Xanax because I started having anxiety and panic attacks where my right arm and leg would go numb randomly, so that was cool, definitely helped but I wish I knew about weed then....

Then college started and it was awkward at first but once I made friends it was sweet...I never really drank or anything in high school so it was fun to start drinking and eventually smoking near end of 2008.

Good times.

13. 2006. the music that came out of 2006 is phenomenal.

14. probably for the young days like 2003. skateboarding, fuckin with peoples stuff. ahh the stupid shit teenage boys do.

but 09 tops it, since i graduated and am going to college now.

15. god damn man i'd rep you AGAIN if I could haha.

my answer was pretty much this in the other thread (dunno where that one went). 2000 is close enough to the late 90s, which I enjoyed immensely.

16. Couldnt agree more!