Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

POLL: are you male or female

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redhead420, Oct 4, 2010.

1. I'm just wondering what percentage of pot users are male (at least on this site). I'm a female, myself but I notice most everyone assumes I'm male, so I thought I'd do a poll.

2. I am a dude redhead

3. I am a guy. I know a few frequent female users but I mainly smoke with other guys. It would be cool if we had a female apart of our stoner buddies though.

4. we smoke with girls all the time 2 me there is no difference

5. Sounds good I could use some tokin' buddies! :D

6. Out of the around 8 ppl I would smoke with there are only 2 girls :S
    I'm a guy btw :\

7. you seem unhappy about that. Just invite more girls! We like weed, too! ;)

8. Fasho, half my crew are of the female gender and the other half aren't. So its nice to have a mix.

9. Im a guy that smokes with other guys 9/10 times... :/

10. I'm a female I only know a couple other female tokers and even at that we really don't see eachother much it makes it hard sometimes but its cool - dudes dominate weed and the technology field.. I'm in both. So yeah I like breaking the sterotype.

11. To be honest I don't know how much I like getting high around girls. I know this doesn't exist for everyone but most of them don't know how to operate what they're smoking which is sorta annoying and if they do manage to get high they're most likely annoying and whiny hah.

Maybe I just know immature people...