Poll: 81% of americans hate their government & may soon riot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by snickerz, May 10, 2012.

1. In a new Gallup poll, 81% of American citizens have expressed their outright hatred for government and how the nation as a whole is being governed.

The establishment is running wild with spending, wars, and corporate schemes to bankrupt nations across the planet. Its no wonder such a high volume of people have spoken out against corruption.

On September 17th, 2011, citizens took to the streets in New York to protest Wall Street and financial corruption. The protests are still raging to this day with no end in sight.

All over the world, distrust and hatred of government is rising. Riots are breaking throughout Europe as citizens voice their concern over the harsh austerity measures currently being taken by their so called “leaders”.

Mayor of New York, Jewish Billionaire Michael Bloomberg has warned that for the first time in American history, riots on the scale of nothing that we’ve ever seen before are quite possible.

Are we nearing the breaking point when the whole of civilization finally collapses beneath the tremendous weight of an unsustainable, world social order?

Link

2. im glad Canada has their shit together

3. dude i wouldnt doubt it..... i can feel it coming...have felt it coming on for a while..get ready for it becaus the u.s.a that once was will be no more.. i doubt we will ever get out of debt and be the superior nation.. the u.s.a will not be the same usa as it was for our parent's/grandparent's..ect

better start honing your survival skill's cause shit's going to hit the fan somtime in our lifetime..

4. got more room up there for me???:smoke:
    :wave:

5. #5 SCMC, May 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2012
    The problem is far to large and complex to resign. We must always recognize the individual who fits into a larger sterotype through association. Some of the politicians are real people, who went to public school, and who worked hard through college to make an impact in the world. Beating an incumbent through proof of moral fortitude to sit in the room where some of the most important decisions of the last 120 years has been made. Only to realize they are one of hundreds of voices. Constituting less than 1% of one half of one third of the total government.

This grouping of these individuals of imposed self-importance teetering on psychopathy into a single unit named "Congress" has failed due to innate human duality, or polarization. The issue I have with government is that they make distinctions so black and white without allowing enough latitude to meet in the grey area. A two-party system does not give enough voice to the rational mind of this country which is fairly moderate for the most part.

States should have a greater deal of power over the Governance of their own beliefs. If you are gay and want to get married, then move the hell out of NC. If you want to marry your cousin then pack up the uhaul and buy the house decorated by a homosexual with fantastic taste... I think it is time the Federal Government stops subsidizing and allows the states to govern their own tax laws to pay for public work programs or corporate leniency to encourage business development.

Until the Federal Government steps back and encourages states to handle their own affairs the average citizen who feels unheard in the stark polarity of the current two-party system will continue to become more unsatisfied with their representatives and those from the opposite party as well. As a Libertarian I hope to see a leader within this group who can begin to free the Federal impositions into our lives and instead work with the states to encourage greater diversity of freedoms between communities. This is the nature of people, to come together with those who are like minded. The way that we all fit together, the reason we unite as states, is to uphold the foundations of freedom that are paramount above all others. The North won! And the Confederates who fought for the right to maintain ownership over another man lost. This is what united our great country for good and we must always remember what the last civil war was fought for before returning to another. As the Federal Government further infringes on our liberty they will become more like the slave masters and risk another war between states for all the same reasons. It is time we divide so that we may unite under the banner of personal freedom. For religion, for business, for family, for knowledge, and for life.

Soon, a very charismatic leader will rise and unite the anger in this country. Then... Armageddon.

6. smh...

7. The funny thing is, if you follow the link, the phrase "Jewish billionaire" appears nowhere in the original article

He specifically went in and added that for some reason

But frankly, that whole article takes the poll out of context. 81% expressed dissatisfaction - not outright hatred, and the assumption that riots are imminent is wishful thinking

8. look at the date...some old news there....

9. and 99% of those 81% will probably vote for Romney or Obama..

10. Just remember, as Boondocks taught us, once you get the crowd together, just throw a chair to start the riot...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCYXAtUdcxs&feature=youtube_gdata_player]The Boondocks - YouTube[/ame]

11. CHAIRS EVERYWHERE, MAN! Bitches loves chairs!

12. Persons per sq km in canada = 3.36

come on up:wave:

13. [quote name='"sky dog"']
    The funny thing is, if you follow the link, the phrase "Jewish billionaire" appears nowhere in the original article

He specifically went in and added that for some reason

But frankly, that whole article takes the poll out of context. 81% expressed dissatisfaction - not outright hatred, and the assumption that riots are imminent is wishful thinking[/quote]

Glad someone else decided to check the original poll because that article was retarded. I agree most people arent happy about the government but much less actually hate it to the point where they are going to get off their ass and try to change something.

14. You're clearly not paying attention. :rolleyes:

15. Why am I highly skeptical that 4 out of every 5 people I come across are potential proletariat revolutionaries?....

Correction.

Poll: 81% of Americans are complacent and could give jackshit about their government, and jack left town.

16. Its more shocking that 19 percent like the government

17. Seriously, what's with the phrase "Jewish Billionaire" being tossed in there?

Also, because that kind of creeped me out, I just looked directly at gallup's website instead of going to the source posted here.

Nowhere does it say that people "may soon riot". Trust in government is very low but, nowhere do gallup's results suggest that people will resort to violence to make their grievances heard.

18. Whoa, we got a badass over here.

Speaking of which, do you support coercion?