Poll 11/17 puts RP in first

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WhereRDaCookies, Nov 17, 2011.

1. I personally disagree with much of what Ron Paul says, not entirely, but a good portion of what I've heard from him. There are very key points that he hammers home that really help me get behind him though. In reality what are his chances of winning? Pretty slim in my opinion, and lets say he does win. He can't fuck shit up worse than Bush even if he deliberately tried. If he becomes president and doesn't follow up on any promises he will be crucified worse than any President to take office in U.S. history.

I say we give grandpa Paul a chance :p.

2. But why is it such a problem that one state do better than another because it has a better monetary or economic policy? Surely it would reveal to people the best ways to move forward in certain areas. If say, California were to legalise marijuana they'd generate huge revenue. Once other states see that California is getting some jobs back (marijuana isn't the be all and end all mind you) they might follow suit to keep their heads above water.

The Federal Government is too big and too concentrated in certain areas for them to be anywhere near as accountable as they should be. If you can drive 20minutes to speak to, and constructively criticise your statesman, then things mind actually change. For the better or the worse, if it's the latter, people who don't appreciate it will move somewhere better suited to their ideals.

America should be united by principle, maybe "Land of the free and home of the brave"? But instead you're all getting your rights chipped away at and fighting a country that you were bullying before they threw a single fist at you with no military capabilities.

3. Sorry if I missed it, but did you come up with a better person/idealogue you want representing you in government?

I know in grade school we all learned the importance of "checks and balances", and Ron Paul is the only person I know of that wants to bring those back. That's why everybody of all philosophies should support him. All his other positions are largely irrelevant.

4. rp is currently behind a cartoon character hologram in the polls.... thats kinda sad ppl like a nasa hologram more than rp

5. That's like sayin it's sad that calculators are better at math than you. Of course the robo politician is doing good, that's what he was made for :devious:

6. We have a system of checks and balances when it serves our national interests (as well as our allies). It was poised to fail us on, for example, Libya so Obama acted accordingly. The president's newly acquired power to assassinate people who are far too evil to deserve living any longer (let alone wasting taxpayers money on them with attorneys, courts, and prison) is just an all around brilliant plan. If he keeps this shit up I may not only vote for him but may very well creme my pants while doing so.

7. [quote name='"AlienBlood"']
    We have a system of checks and balances when it serves our national interests (as well as our allies). It was poised to fail us on, for example, Libya so Obama acted accordingly. The president's newly acquired power to assassinate people who are far too evil to deserve living any longer (let alone wasting taxpayers money on them with attorneys, courts, and prison) is just an all around brilliant plan. If he keeps this shit up I may not only vote for him but may very well creme my pants while doing so.[/quote]

You can't be serious...can you?

8. Lol he seemed like he was pretty serious on <3ing an imperial presidency. LOL checks and balances my ass, there are only balances when it comes to maintaining the status quo. He doesnt seem to understand that Obamas use of assassination is undermining the very "checks and balances" of which he speaks. I wonder if the pres will have the power to suspend elections "for our security", cant be too far off now.

I dont know why you guys fuel him, he is clearly an ignorant troller. He is trolling all of you right now. Stop feeding him or you might loose fingers.

9. I've lost all faith in Democracy and you and I will never be assassinated by Obama. You can relax now.

10. It's hard to believe anyone can be as delusional as he is, but we have the proof right here. They do exist. I guarantee Obama himself doesn't believe half of the shit that he says, yet people exist out there who believe it all. :rolleyes:

11. Oh, ok.

12. You think I don't recognize lies? Ron Paul is one of the only "honest" politicians out there and he would be an absolute disaster.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo]A Few Good Man "You Can't Handle the Truth" - YouTube[/ame]

13. Disaster? Like the destruction of the US Dollar? The worst depression in our history? That type of disaster? Because that is exactly what Obama is leading us to. It's not a question of if, but when, and the when is very soon. We haven't even seen the tip of the iceberg of the Obama disaster.