Politicians have something in common

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DrazyHaze, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Lately ive been reading about the police state in America and storm troopers and armed troops patrolling American streets.

This is what was forseen by many, when the global economy and society collapse, this is the last choice.

Ive read all about the reptilian conspiracy theory of our politicians and i was never convinced. Recently i saw several different speeches and media displaying politicians, and i noticed something.

MANY of them have these slender pointy ears.

I saw a speech G W.Bush gave and you see his pointy ears, and then all 3 people standing behind also the almost exact same ear shape.

Ive recognized it in a number of media videos of military personell.

Look for yourself. Find images of politicians and corporate people, and you will see this is a common trait. Ive tried to brush the idea of this off, but i cant help but notice it and obsess over it.

Thoughts?

2. I don't even...

3. Uh, what? I mean... Shit I got nothing.

4. Pointy ears? Really? Do you realize how fucking stupid this?

5. Clear proof of the Illuminati.

Good find. Keep us updated on the pointy ear lead, maybe we can finally take them down!

6. So everyone I know that has pointy ears is in the Illuminati?

7. Yes .

8. They're all on stilts and secretly work for a man in a big red suit, the devil. :eek:

9. Reptilian? No, no, no, you've got it all wrong.... very wrong.

They're clearly all descendants of Dracula, only a fool would think otherwise....

[​IMG]

10. Lmfao i didnt ever say what it could be definitely because i dont know.

Its just a theory

11. the point is, you said it lol

12. horrible conspiracy theory....

13. So just because i said this theory that is possibly far fetched, nobody can consider it?

Idk about you, but i believe in higher levels of conciousness and beings that exist in higher dimensions. I do believe the people who run this planet, are exactly that. Beings who have achieved higher conciousness and our using the people of this planet as slaves and all humans can achieve higher thought and conciousness, so to avoid this they must dumb the population as much as they can to avoid being over ran.

Actually, a video someone posted in the thread Human History explains some of this...

Its not too far fetched, seeing as it connects to egyptians and sumerians...who we know were much more intelligent and enlightened then us.

The information is there

14. [quote name='"DrazyHaze"']So just because i said this theory that is possibly far fetched, nobody can consider it?

Idk about you, but i believe in higher levels of conciousness and beings that exist in higher dimensions. I do believe the people who run this planet, are exactly that. Beings who have achieved higher conciousness and our using the people of this planet as slaves and all humans can achieve higher thought and conciousness, so to avoid this they must dumb the population as much as they can to avoid being over ran.

Actually, a video someone posted in the thread Human History explains some of this...

Its not too far fetched, seeing as it connects to egyptians and sumerians...who we know were much more intelligent and enlightened then us.

The information is there[/quote]

Lol. Oh lawd. Aliens must be involved somewhere too

15. Aliens? Be realistic, they're probably night elves.

16. Why so arrogant?

Why did jesus dissapear for 30 yrs? Why are we allowed to be ruled by a small group when there is millions of us. Why can science not explain pyramids? Bermuda triangle? Atlantis ?

Why are there hundreds of UFO sightings? Why do you immediately debunk something but yet you dont take any time to consider?

Youre exactly what they want. Sheep. People who are uncappable of expanding their mind and maybe for once accepting everything they think is true is a lie.

17. Pyramids are easily explained, the bermuda triangle isn't that big a mystery, and atlantis isn't real.

I'm sure you can find misinformation in those to make it seem unknown, and twist it to mean something else, like aliens or extrademensional beings.

I'd rather be a "sheep" than people who twist truth and knowledge for the lulz.

18. It seems like every CT defense is to call people sheep.

It's not that we don't open our minds. We just use common sense before opening them.

19. SHEEPPPPPPPEPPPEPEPEP

[​IMG]

Wow. What a powerful insult.