politicians are evil

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IRON-EYES, Jun 15, 2017.

?

are all politicians evil

1. yes

35.3%
  2. of course

17.6%
  3. no

17.6%
  4. spaghetti wrestling

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Eurasian imperialism

11.8%
  6. π

29.4%
  7. $&¢

5.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sad...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Not all, but way too many.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Iron-Eyes - you and I rarely agree. But this we agree on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. a majority of them are lying, thieving, opportunistic pieces of shit, with no scruples or principles other than personal gain. the amount of politicians that i can respect is so small i can count them on one hand. ever wonder why so many politicians are lawyers? because lawyers are also scumbags of the highest degree.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. There are many that aren't evil, but most of them stay at a low level of local and state politics because they aren't evil enough to make it to Washington.
    There are a few in Washington that aren't, but they probably have little influence.

Maybe they aren't totally evil themselves, but they definitely have to cozy up to a lot of evil people to get anything done.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Even the uncorupted will turn if they stay in power too long. Term limits for congress, federal judges, and bureaucrats are needed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Voted #6 cause I like pie.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ever seen my pie thread?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I'm socially getting to know a politician who just recently retired and s/he's anything but evil. One of the nicest, caring person you ever want to meet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. They lie and cheat they just want to line their pockets with cash they don't deserve 95% of them are money hungry greedy power hungry dictators that don't give two shits about the people who voted them in. Sorry if I offended anyone but get a clue.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. #13 Zoom Rabbit, Jun 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    Whether they're evil or not, politicians are useful for greasing the skids of the Great Golden Cow called the nation as it creaks and groans its way down Wall Street and into the future.

The machine needs this chattel in order to function.

• Creative Creative x 1