Politician Kills Himself On TV With A .44 (Viewer Discretion)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Crypto Tech, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Crypto Tech, Mar 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2011
    This is what happens when a politician is treated like me and you.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUG0oD2eGlg[/ame]

Optional: Play this music with the video above muted for maximum effect:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqhNT7cFPEo[/ame]

2. Realities a bitch, in'it?

3. man..........................
    ya see all that blood just..........flowing out of his nose like a fountain..........
    thats pretty real man. i always wonder how i would react if something like this happened in front of my own eyes. like would i freak out?? stare??go crazy??? guess never know till i see for myself. if it ever happens

4. what the fuck

5. That's the scariest though of mine.

How would I react?...
    Could I handle it?...

6. gotta love bloodshows.com

7. Dayyymmmm, that was real alright..
    well.. Bon Apetite.. how am I gonna look at this ketchup on my plate now..

8. Don't look at it, just eat it ;)

9. yea man u get what im sayin. like for some people its just another day at the job... like idk infantry proly would see this like 10 times a day or more if they were in all out war.
    i always thinnk could i handle it.cuz its like us regular citizens rarely see shit like that

10. Yes you can. Just the fact that you can watch this video tells me you can. Naturally, at first it will fuck with your head but you get used to it. I am not speaking from experience only from the knowledge that humans are among the most adaptive animals on the planet.

11. Think I saw this vid a awhile ago. Pretty messed up.
    I like how someone says "call a doctor"

12. Damn. I have never seen a nosebleed like that in my life.

13. Thought everybody had seen this already.. I can't believe that video has survived on youtube for almost 3 months (pretty sure this is going to get deleted here too)

14. And that ladies and gentlemen, is when you know you're already desensitized...

15. Dude was the Pennsylvania State Treasurer from '81 to '87. When it was discovered that the state's employees had accidentally overpaid millions on their federal taxes, he was charged with accepting bribes in return for making sure a certain accounting firm received the refund contract. He used a Magnum .357 commit suicide at the age of 47 on his final day in office, the day before his sentencing (he faced a maximum of 55 years in prison and $300,000 in fines). Throughout the entire thing, he and his close friends maintained his innocence. (From Wikipedia)

...Goddamn. That is just fucking ridiculous.

16. old video is old as if he did it on tv though, the fuckin camera guy is right up on it too

17. I've seen this before. Gotta love good old Pennsylvania politics.

18. as good a way to go as any one could say..

19. Oh my god I've been looking for that video forever. I would +rep you but I think that would send the wrong message.

Oh well. +rep for reading my mind and doing my google work for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.