Politically incorrect lst

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by CaptainP, May 11, 2013.

1. I honestly didn't mean to do this.... And I def do not agree with the social views of this plant... But after taking a "birds eye view" pic ... I thought it was surprising enough to post... Hahah the 4 outside shoots were just getting too tall for my micro box... I figured why not bend them all and they would be equally " off set" and the tops will all end up pointing upward ... And be on the same canopy as the middle two
    Tops...

image-2786350763.jpg

I will follow up with a similar pic after those 4 shoots point upward toward their lights and I have one even canopy of 6...just incase this rubs anyone the wrong way :/

2. that's probably the most efficient lst you could possibly do. who cares it looks like a swastika anyway that shit was like 70 years ago man move on

3. Haha I think ill be alright....

4. Ironically... This plant is hiding in a stealth micro grow

5. Swastikas were originally signs of peace and knowledge actually based on metatrons cube it's ok dude.

6. That's crazy man , I love transformers!

7. Not Megatron Metatron...lol

8. Just being funny.. That's good to know... Because I felt like I was doing the best thing for my little lady :) I've been trying to keep her as short as possible( that's why she looks so sgragly) I've pruned the shot out
    Of her.. Fimmed and topped the shit out of it... Too after top on all shoots has been clipped... Leaving more tops to cut.... The root mass must be so saturated in the small pot.... I've had her on 18/ 6 for months and months... She's been cloned a few times and those plants are now just as big and bigger... So I will now refer to her (with intentional comedic ignorance) as Megatron.

9. image-761779859.jpg

Pre - Megatron lst pic.... Just for fun.... Wasnt planning on posting.