Political Fact Checking Call Them Out Here...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by svedka, Oct 31, 2018.

1. What scares me is no one truly knows his intentions.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. I find that at the highest levels of power, might is more important than ideology. So, I don't think he's out to do something to someone because he hates or loves them, but instead acts in a way that improves his position.

Up, always up

3. It's a toss up between Putin and Xi, although I lean more towards Xi being the most cunning and intelligent world leader at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Yes he is an evil power hungry genius and would love nothing more than to rule the world.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. I only believe in changing them, if they commited violence or fraud or theft while dealing. Otherwise just a deportation and a fine. I'm still humane.

We should go by a case to case basis. It should be reviewed at least 5 times too. I like my justice to be real and, proven just like science.

I don't care if your a citizen you get fair trials.

I believe only extreme cases should be locked up because, we should base the system on how much harm was caused. Otherwise just kick em out.

6. You'd the think unintended consequences would be obvious, people will just stop hiring brown people because it isn't worth the risk.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. Maybe you know more than me. He still has more restrictions on him, the way I see it, though he's shedding them fast

8. This is whats happening all over, the refugee flood gates have opened and its the ones that actually need refugee status that will never get it or die walking a thousand kilometres while the ones with money win

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. The people who are truly fleeing from war in the ME will be more than grateful to live in a shitty refugee camp on European soil. It's the ones that didn't risk their life fleeing from war zones that are the first ones to feel entitled to tax-funded apartments, food, etc, because they're only there to abuse the system and good will of the people of Europe.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. I don't see it as a matter of restrictions when it comes to intellect and cunningness. Xi is the leader of one of the largest economies in the entire world and the road that he is taking China down will only result in him gaining more and more power within the next 10-15 years.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. That's where ya wrong dude, people still want cheap labor and, the immigrant's kids born here will take the job happily then give some to the undocumented.

Immigrants aren't that stupid. I know a few undocumented families personally and, let me tell ya no one is going to stop hiring them! They work cheaper and faster!

12. I think if you go after the American citizens that are hiring the illegal aliens in many different areas of business (hospitality, construction, farming etc) and lock the business owners up then that will solve a lot of the immigration problems.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Not necessarily and not to mention but there are politicians on the left who are essentially encouraging these people to break the law and come into the country illegally with promises of them being taken care of. I don't have a problem with people who want immigrate legally and work honest jobs to provide a better life for their families. The ones coming in illegally are basically just cutting in line in front of all of the people who are going through the trouble to become a citizen legally. I have absolutely no problems with legal immigrants, I just want people to do it honest and correctly. One of my co-workers was green card carrying Mexican and eventually became a citizen. I am unable to put into words how much love I have for this guy. We've had many discussions about this very topic and if you think some of the opinions about illegal immigrants from citizens born in the US is harsh, you haven't heard the anger and disappointment that comes from a lot of the legal immigrants in this country.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  14. I think the same but its the ones that come illegally and work illegally that are the problem. Up in Canada we have thousands of migrant farm workers during the summer months and I'm all for it. The fact that they do this kind of work away from their families is amazing

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. That cost altough I'm sure its been falsely inflated will still be there after the wall is up. Anyone can cross your border legally and just not leave. I'm sure there are a half a million Canadians living in Florida as we speak, lol. In the report you posted it says these illegal aliens are collecting welfare and getting Medicaid?? How does that happenin the first place with no social security number? That's one flaw no wall will fix!

16. They use fake or stolen ssns. You can bury your head in the sand a you want and ignore all the evidence contrary to your beliefs. These numbers are based on 12.5 million illegals. I’d wager that number is at least 50% higher than that. Look up how many overstay visas. Around 50%. The other, well they crossed the border.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. I'm Canadian, no sand needed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I have to post this. It's really worth listening to. Very interesting information here.

• Like Like x 1