Political Fact Checking Call Them Out Here...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by svedka, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Seems like fact checking is the only way to get a handle on what even resembles the truth these days so decided to have a topic for anyone to share whatever their leaning...
    1st link is to 5 good ones but there are many others but these are supposedly not biased (as much if any) as some others...

The 5 Best Unbiased Fact-Checking Sites for Finding the Truth

Here is one of my favorites and i have many... How many times have we heard that the Dems are for "open borders"? lol
    Donald Trump falsely claims Democrats 'oppose any effort to secure our border'
    Trump falsely claims Democrats oppose border security

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Here is another the great leader pulled out of where the sun never shines in order to justify his penchant not to be delayed in campaigning and stirring up emotions in the fans... Suffice to say it didn't happen at all like the way he led the faithful sheeple to believe... it's as if he doesn't give a rats ass that he will be called a liar as long as he gives the believers an emotional charge at the moment... wtf?
    -----
    Donald Trump says NYSE opened a day after 9/11. It didn't
    "On the day a gunman killed 11 and wounded six others in a Pittsburgh synagogue, President Donald Trump twice defended his decision to hold a scheduled campaign rally by pointing to a rapid reopening of the New York Stock Exchange after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001."

Donald Trump says NYSE opened a day after 9/11. It didn't

3. Some things that come out of the mouth of the "very stable genius" are so radically stupid they don't need to be fact checked... Has he no clue that Finland doesn't know wtf he is talking about (raking forests)... Something that IS real is called "looping" which escalates climate change drought leads to fires which destroys forests that help clean and cool... but that's another topic...

upload_2018-11-19_21-4-49.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. It lists politifacts, snopes and google search, good joke.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. #7 svedka, Nov 22, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I'm glad Dims want to protect our borders, maybe they'll vote to fund the wall.

7. Fact is the wall won't stop those determined to cross... Weeks ago another tunnel was found on the USA side... there have been dozens found over the years but this one was 30 feet below the ground... No way they build a wall that deep... no way it gets funded... typical campaign rhetoric to rally the troops like "there are many criminals in the caravan"... the "stable genius" has no way to know anything about criminals in the caravan...
    But he sure knows how to prevent firestorms... just do the raking and no problem... lmao

8. Then what's the Dim's plan to secure our border?

9. Like the Republicants, they don't really have one. If it were me, I'd increase the border patrol to meet the requirements and use drones and other tech to help with patrols. You know, something sensible that they won't put up for debate no matter who has control of the house and senate.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I wouldn't accept anything short of a lava moat topped with sentry turrets.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. The real answer no one wants to hear is YOU CAN'T! If they want in, they will come in one way or another.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. I think it could done easier but, at least you understand there are many answers to the problem besides the wall.

13. Yep, I agree. Short of a high voltage Lost type fence that goes 50 feet down not much is really going to stop a determined person.

14. They will come from the water and the sky....it is an impossible task. The only reason he advocates a wall is because in some way a business of his or his family will benefit from it.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Personal benefit is the only reason he's there at all. As long as it's monetarily beneficial to him and his cronies when he leaves, he's willing to "do the bidding of the people".

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Has the President ever called out the business that hire illegals? Just curious.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. #19 svedka, Nov 22, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    Yes and 30 feet deep tunnels... they use drones to get drugs over the current walls & fences... drones can go way way high... lol they likely use them to send drug money back into Mexico... Believe it or not the border patrol has dogs sniffing for "money" as it's against the law to enter Mexico from the USA with more than $10K on you... But rest assured the Mexican cartels have plenty of money to develop various high tech means of smuggling drugs and people into the USA as long as there is a market for it.

18. What happened to E-verify? Businesses are providing the incentive for aliens to enter our country illegally and should be held responsible. Very stiff fines and jail time for anyone harboring or hiring illegals would relieve some of the pressure on the border.

• Agree Agree x 1