Polite being fake?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mendi769, Mar 22, 2012.

1. see it was a tweet lmao, idk if it was lyrics to a rap

2. hes just mad nobody is polite to him. i wouldn't be polite, wouldn't wanna risk being fake around the almighty chip the ripper. interior crocodile alligator

3. oh it was a tweet? that changes everything. its most likely one of those passively aggressive twitter/facebook statuses. he probably recently dealt with some fake ass people

4. Naw dude. The chip the ripper one is different.

Lol

WZRD and Almighty Glorious are different.

almighty gloryus - Google Search

Psh. Questioning my cudi knowledge?

5. when im at my home girls house, i always put lift up the toilet seat when i pee and when im done i set it down. you can say i am polite

6. [quote name='"steezyDAT"']when im at my home girls house, i always put lift up the toilet seat when i pee and when im done i set it down. you can say i am polite[/quote]

Lmao always count on steezy to make you look like a full in public by laughing

7. cause i can hold a door for someone and not be fake about it hell i dont even have to say hi or smile just hold the door dont look back move on ........ thats being polite with out being fake.. but you could act fake and acted intrested in them as people all the sudden this is also a sign of a con artist when people taken up sudden deep intrests in you

8. [quote name='"Slilent"']cause i can hold a door for someone and not be fake about it hell i dont even have to say hi or smile just hold the door dont look back move on ........ thats being polite with out being fake.. but you could act fake and acted intrested in them as people all the sudden this is also a sign of a con artist when people taken up sudden deep intrests in you[/quote]

Lol yea I guess man, I mean does opening a door bc you know there's a hot girl behind you and you want to take interest up in her mean your a con artist lol jk i can see the con artist thing though

9. i'm a polite guy, and i try to be genuine with people - but...you ever hang around your extended family? I'm not very close to mine at all. they all say 'i love you!'...when in reality i see them maybe once or twice a year and barely speak when i do see them. i dunno, cant stand family gatherings.

10. i feel like 9Peace has it with this one. society/culture is all about social norms and rituals, whether fake or genuine... as a functional member of society, you are expected to conform to at least SOME social "rules"--this includes politeness... for those who choose to take part in this social ritual.

maybe he just wants to hear Chip The Ripper's definition of being polite, and fake, so that he can further analyze... people can have different views on what it means to be fake or polite.

seriously! that, and some jobs almost require you to be polite.

everyone has bad days; some have the capacity to fake it so their own suffering won't affect others around them, while others might have more of a cynical outlook. faking politeness doesn't have to mean one is overall fake, either.

just my 2 cents. however, i could be wrong...