Polish Tokers

Discussion in 'General' started by Kinimod, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Any tokers here from Warsaw, Poland?

This is going to be my new home (moved from Washington), looking to make some new friends. I'm going to go to school here for the next 5 years most likely :O Anyways stop by and say hi on this thread. :):wave:

2. Bumppppppppppp:p

3. One more bump for the road.

4. naw man im in chicago

5. if you wanna move to jamaica instead we can be friends

6. I'm Polish (I think because my last name is Polish) but I've never been to Poland.

7. hey come to Edinburgh ,Scotland mate their all over here:)

8. LIMITED CASH SUPPLY lol. It's going to be rough not having a hook up in Warsaw.. I have to start from scratch all over again :( time to make new friends with my broken Polish.

9. Hey man, I stayed in Warsaw for a few nights and lived Karkow for a little, though I'm not Polish. I found it easy to get weed in Krakow, just because I knew people there who went to a University. It is a little harder to find weed in Warsaw if you don't know anybody. Try the website, www.webehigh.com. Where do you live in Warsaw? And have you ever been to Krakow? I have a friend there that knows people.

10. I'm living a little more on the outskirts, nothing more than a 5 minute bus ride to a tram, and then from there right into the heart. Although I have been to Krakow, I love that place. My girlfriend is coming to visit me from the US for a month, I plan on going there by train to show her the place.. probably some time in the next 3 weeks.. only problem is my polish is poor, at least with speaking. I can understand a lot. But if you know anything more, please feel free to PM me :)

11. and here in cardiff, he must be the only one left in poland haha

12. i want to go to warsaw.

13. Oh man, shoot me now, I chose to go to the wrong place for university.

14. who smokes the polishs?

15. im not polish sorry. They tend to be on the east coast

16. Not from Polska, but my mother's side is from Poland. I grew up eating polish food and can have a small conversation in polish.

17. Jestem nie z polska. Jestem z America, ale jestem polowa Polski, i ja mowic Polski biegle! Mam zostal do Polska jednak przepraszam jesli tego nie pomocy lol. :)

18. Czesc Kush, jak sie masz? :smoke:

19. whats that mean?

im half polish, and my mom always yelled at me in polish whens shed be pissed

the biggest one id be called is "dupa yash" which i guess means dumbass.

20. It means, I'm not from Poland. I'm from America, but I'm half Polish, and I speak Polish fluently! I have been to Poland but I apologize if this does not help lol.. And that's odd, I have never heard "Dupa Yasz" (Dupa Yash) before. I have heard Dupek (Asshole), Suka (Bitch), Pierdole cie (Fuck you), Kurwa (Whore), Pierdole cie suka! (Fuck you bitch) et cetera. but never dupa yasz. I'm assuming it means something "ass", since dupa means ass in Polish. :smoke: