polination & sex

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bumfluff, Oct 15, 2002.

1. Hi pieplz
    I ve got a question. Does a female plant become male once it is polinated and starts producing seeds? I've had a plant for a few months and I thought that i was female since it had pistils with while hairs coming out of them. Then it started growing small 3 pronged leaves instead of the 5 pronged ones it had until then, and producing seeds. I don't know how it could have been polinated since it's the only plant I have and it's on the balcony on the 3rd floor. Is it now a male and no good to me? Clould it be a chick with a dick?

2. Sounds very much like it's a "chick with a dick", now you will have lots of seeds! And can now spend many hours plucking them out before you smoke the rest of the bud!
    good luck

3. 5 leaf then going to 3 leaf?????

Sounds like the plant is not getting the right amount of light or its light/dark cycles are getting messed up and its trying to go back to vegetative growth now.

4. dude what you have is what is known as a hermaphrodite....a chick with a dick..look close and you should see a bunch of balls on a stick some where...and yes it sounds like your light cycle was interupted..makes the girls dikes and fuck themselves...