Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Police...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Plastic Baggie, Feb 14, 2005.

?

Are cops Nice to You or Not?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sometimes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Police....oh man, the mother fuckin police.....I DO NOT like police, in all but one incident that Ive had with Police theyve been assholes to me for no reason...Yelling at me and shit...But I posted this because of the one good incident, in lake oswego...

So I was in lake oswego with a friend of mine and I had just bought a quater oz. of some really dank weed, we smoked a few bowls, and a couple joints, then we went to 7 eleven to get some hot dogs, it was around 11 and we were outside eating when a cop rolled up in the parking lot. Obviously our eyes were way blazed...So he started talking to us and I was paranoid, he smelt the pot on me. He said he was gunna pat me down because of the stench on me, So I told him about the pot, just so he would be cool about it not be a dick and all ( he was gunna find it anyway...directly in my front pocket ) he asked if I had any other drugs, i said no, he told me to put my hands behind my back so I did, I thought I was off to fuckin jail......he put the weed in my hands and said to take care......got in his car......and left...

Fucking Amazing, I thought I would share....peace

2. police are assholes. ive been stopped on the streets and been asked dumbass questions and acused by pigs before. cops suck.:smoke:

3. WOW WHAT!! you live in LAKE OSWEGO!!!
    hahahaha.. i live there too!
    this palce is packed with cops!!! what 7/eleven did you go to? Lake Grove? that area is crawling with cops...

but yeah.. some of them are nice.. i've gotten out of 2 tickets becuase of a bad tail light..!
    you go to LO or lakeridge?

4. My moms fiancee is in lake oswego...
    Seems like cops are dicks cause they deal with alot of tweakers. And honestly, some people look tweeked when their ripped. The best way to identify a tweak is to make em nervous if your a cop.

5. dude that story is awesome. I'd be whackin off thinking about the cop that gave me back my quarter oz of dankies.

as for me though, Cops shouldn't be concentrating on kids standing around with hotdogs who look like they're having fun. I personally think they should be following up leads on fucking murders or helping people who crash on the freeway and shit. They're wasting my goddamn tax dollars by stopping me from enjoying the fruits of mother nature in a non-violent and safe way. Every hour they waste writing up reports on a discovered bag of 2 grams of cannibis is another $20 bucks outa everyone's collective pocket. Thats some bullshit man.

read this ^^^ stoned, it helps.

6. The bullshit is the fact that its a whole hell of a lot more than 20 bucks...

7. really? I didn't think cop's salary was much.

8. yea dog ive had the same thing happen to me befo and tha popo let me go and i had about a qp, and da cop gave me my ticket and just left

9. he found a qp on you and left? go to church dude..thank god..cause you would have EASILY gotten a few years for possession with intention to distribute...

10. its a bummer. but its not just the cop... each ticket involves ALOT of people. some of wich are state appointed lawyers($$$$$) and judges....

11. cops are trained to be "intimidating". a friend of mine was recently accused of stealin a scale *what up D* anyways, he didn't do it, but this cop thought he did, and had no proof, so he kept sayin he was going to arrest him unless he fessed up, he'd get a smaller charge, well he didn't admit anything, and nothing's happened yet, that was a few weeks ago

12. yea i have gotten pretty lucky with the po before but i also got my 2nd ticket from a dick cop...even on the police report under the amount it said "under a half a gram"....fucking dust man, theyre just unpredictable

13. I dont live there, just visiting, im not sure what one

14. Comin straight from the underground.

15. well the one time i did get stopped by the cops we werent the people they were looking for the kids they were looking for walked right past us while we were getting searched and they got away with no problems

16. No the cops arent nice to me.. The are very racist were i live, and me beign brown colored they dont like me 2 much.

17. fuck da police!!

18. hhhmmmm, sounds like a new thread to me, the official fuck tha police thread

19. Hell yeah, Start the Revolution motha fucka's!!!!........Party in oregon - - Lets get it goin

20. haha, cops are here to serve and protect, and thats what they're doing, most of them anyway, you cant really hate them for it, cause they're just doing their jobs, but yea, some cops can be big dicks, but some of them are cool, ive talked to some cool cops before. sometimes i do believe that a few of them abuse their rights as cops by being such dicks, but you can't hate all police, theres a word for that, prejudice. they are just brainwashed, give them credit.

oh yea, one thing i forgot, if we didnt have the cops, then this world would be fucking chaos.