Police

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ghost007, Apr 24, 2003.

1. JUST THINKING HOW MANY YEARS IN PRISION WOUL YOU GET IF YOU GET COUGHT GROWING MARIJUANA?????????

In my country (eastern europe) I can get up to 16 years if I'm growing magic plants and sell the stuff (IN BIG QUANTITIES)because laws here are not friendly for growers. Here marijuana=heroin=drugs
    Fuck these law's :(((

2. I don't know about where I'm at now,(texas),but in ohio anything under 1000 grams is a minor misdemeanor. My friend who got caught with four small seedlings had to pay a $150 fine and do like 40 hours of community service.

3. Thats what they want to do to us all!

Terrorist... lol You must scare the hell out of your bong!

4. I know in the state of Maryland that you face five years in prison and fifteen thousand dollars in fines for anything less than fifty pounds. I don't even know what i would do with fifty pounds at once... but give it out..... wonder how much time they would give you for giving out fifty pounds.
    Peace, love, and bigger buds,
    SirToppinHat.

5. under u.k law they can charge with the lesser cound of cultivation......a big fine and community service....or if they are right assholes then they can charge you under the traffiking act.....which gets you a min of 7 years and all sorts of fines.....Peace out.......Sid

6. Now that there are elections (scotland)- we could vote for the party that has legalising cannablis on their agenda

Personally I smoke for medical reasons so hope that they would be more lenient due to all the research being done with cannablis and the positive results being made

As we can't all move to Amsterdam (be nice though), I suppose we will just have to carry on behind closed dorrs
    and watch out for the PIGS knocking down your door at 5am, they don't half call too early ......bastards LOL!!

RESPECT and KEEP GROWING!!!!!!!

Sam

7. haha, if they came to my house all they would see is 1 plant no bigger than a foot tall.. i bet they would start to laugh at me and just turn around and leave..who knows they mightn even take the plant for themselfs.. i hate cops like that, thats why i left NYC..