Police TASER 10 Year Old Girl!

Discussion in 'General' started by M369, Nov 20, 2009.

1. It just gets worst and worst.

2. Lol well thats retarded they are pressing charges for disorderly conduct in her own home as a juvenile.

3. oh dont worry. those charges will be dropped real damn fast once the lawsuit(hopefully from the father) is filed. that has to fall under police brutality in some form. you cant just go around tasing kids because they wont listen. as for the excuse of her hurting herself or someone else? gimme a break. the kids curled up on the fucking floor and a cop cant restrain her? hes afraid hes gonna get hurt?? this asswipe needs to be terminated, not suspeneded, just for being an embarrassment to adults everywhere, let alone any LEO.

i could go on for hours about this one but ill just say this: its a sad day when the people we hire and pay to protect us are afraid of 10 yr old girls in the fetal position on the floor. your tax dollars at work.:rolleyes:

4. Well said man!:hello:

5. Wow dude.

10 year old gets tasered AND has charges pressed against her for acting like a relatively normal little girl who was pissed off and didnt wanna shower?

Kids do that sometimes. I believe the parent also went too far by calling the police.

6. What cop can't restrain a 10yo girl?

7. aye if she's so bad the parents put the lil bitch in the shelter i cant say i blame him

8. thats all ive ever wanted to hear...

9. didnt even think it was possible LOL the mom is a stupid cunt first off and the cop is even more of a dumbass for listening to the childs mom its okay to taser her!

10. I know. What kind of mother calls the police because her daughter wont take a shower. And then give permission to taser her? Id put the kid in care.
    And if i was the cop id of tasered the mother for calling the police because of her bad parenting.

11. I think your all missing the point, She kicked him in the balls :eek:

12. Wow...some people just shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. That's all I have to say.

13. Its the Ozarks... I'm sure the whole families inbred.

14. All i got to say is that cops need to learn how to deal with kids and shoudnt be able to respond to a kid not getting in the shower. why would they care its not illegal is it? i mean they could need to be at an assault or something USEFULL

15. Stupid mom and stupid cop, cop better get some kind of punishment, kid did not deserve that at all.

16. heres whats gonna happen:

1. The cop will be suspended WITH pay until conflict is resolved.
    2. The charges on the girl will be dropped.
    3. Cop will be removed from suspension.
    4. Fin.

17. First off :O secondly wtf, truth is stranger then fiction I guess. I tottaly thought this was fake, because last I check 911 was also the babysitters number. I couldn't even imagine me being the 911 operator when this call came in.
    Me(as operator) - hello 911 what's ur EMERGENCY
    Mom- I need a police unit to my house, my daughter won't shower
    Me-.....I'm sorry ma'ma, did u say your daughter won't shower?
    Mom- yes please hurry.
    Me-....(Looks around confused) uhhhh how old is your daughter?
    Mom- 10 years old.
    Me- (whispering) wtf!?. Ok ummm ok wait let's start over.

Lol I don't understand how a mother could not make her child shower for 1 and 2 how the fuck a officer actually came to the house. God damn this rattles my brain

18. Doesn't that bitch know kids like baths? WTF?

19. exactly.

20. they should issue the mom her own stun gun-