police stop and search

Discussion in 'General' started by spartanstoner, May 2, 2011.

1. I was at a mall with some friends. Two of us were still shopping while the others were waiting in their car and moved it to be parked next to us. after waiting in the car for 5 minures one of them got out of his car while on his phone calling us and continued back into the mall to find us. After he found us we left the mall carryig bags with purchased items and two of us got in my car while the other kid got back in his car. We left and continued onto the next store we wanted to visit. On the way there i got pulled over for no reason and the cop began asking me question about if our friends in the other car were drug dealers and why we were following them. i told him i didnt cosent to a search and yet he wrote on his report that i did and the video proves it.
    i did have a bowl in my car but the other kids had nothing to do with that or any other drugs. does this constitute reasoanble suspicion to be pulled over?

i violated no traffic laws was pulled over merely for suspicion and our friends that were waiting for us are black so i think we got some racist pigs going on out here