Police state

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kronman907, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Prisons are going privatized so soon that won't be a problem and as to the real men being in prison, you are delusional, that's not to say there isn't decent and innocent people in prison.

2. No need to make weapons, go to the store and buy and AK-47

3. Not if you live in the UK, no right to bear arms. :(

4. #64 Suck My Mind, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    You know how many anti US government and home grown terrorist have been released from prison in the last 9 months? 1000's and a lot of these inmates have youth followers. I give it within 5 years before we start seeing acts like the Oklahoma Bombing becoming a daily event here in America.

5. Bummer! In that case, pick your self up a copy of the original anarchist cookbook. There are some good tips in there

6. You can own rifles and shotguns and such, to my knowledge you can even own a .50 cal sniper rifle if you're so inclined. There's an insane amount of bearuacracy regarding it though and you have to have a reasonable reason for owning rifles. Duck hunting with a .50 cal is sort of out of the question.

7. Parents Sue D.A. for Charging Their 6-Year-Old Son With a Felony After He Played Doctor With a 5-Year-Old Girl - Hit & Run : Reason Magazine

I'd make a joke about this, but its just way to depressing.

8. [quote name='"HongKongPhooey"']Parents Sue D.A. for Charging Their 6-Year-Old Son With a Felony After He Played Doctor With a 5-Year-Old Girl - Hit & Run : Reason Magazine

I'd make a joke about this, but its just way to depressing.[/quote]

Wow, just wow. That kids whole life is greatly impacted, if not ruined, by some bullshit D.A. Doesn't anyone think? If any of these people just looked at the kid and thought "oh, he's a fucking kid" they would realize how illogical this is. Fuck man, that is depressing. Things will only keep going downhill from here unfortunately.

9. Help save your grandson from being trampled to death on Black Friday...get beat up by a cop. :mad:
    Ariz. Grandfather Roughed up by Police in Walmart - ABC News