Police state

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kronman907, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Almost impossible. If one person stands up alone and fights back that person is going to at the very least go to federal prison for a long time, if not be killed. Who wants to be a martyr? Not me, look at bradley manning demonized and almost forgotten.

2. If shit hit the fan like that, while everyone is fleeing the area becoming refugees the first thing I'm going to do is move my family into the biggest fucking house in the area because by then, I really don't think land ownership will mean absolutely squat. I have a lot family on my girlfriends side, probably could resign over the area as well maybe call it the New Republic of (families last name) or something. :smoke:

3. [quote name='"James2912"']

Almost impossible. If one person stands up alone and fights back that person is going to at the very least go to federal prison for a long time, if not be killed. Who wants to be a martyr? Not me, look at bradley manning demonized and almost forgotten.[/quote]

They are very good at doing that. That's why we need large groups, not just single people. But just like In china in 1989 when that single person stood in front of the tanks, someone has to go first. I would Gladly give my Life fighting the most important war man kind As ever seen.

They have started calling the 99 percent "terrorists" in order to use the military Against us.

4. Everyone reading- I am heading down town now to attempt to film what the cops are doing to these people. If I don't respond by tonight I got arrested fighting for our rights. Join the fight in your city, it will take all of us to make a change.

5. At the end of the day if it gets to the point where mine and my families survival is at stake, then law and order will literally mean fuck all to me, i said the same thing on this forum, in the thread about the USA military invading its own country if any of you can remember. A few users stated that fighting wont solve anything and they'd rather give up. Nope not me. I'd happily kill a few officers and soldiers if i was in a life and death situation and i had the meens to do so.

6. Good luck friend. Stay safe.

7. I honestly cannot believe all this shit. I just don't want to believe that the country and all the freedoms that i grew up learning were a hoax. Propaganda spewed out by the world banks. For fucks sake we have to fight for our rights. If people do start dying i wonder what the military's actions would be. I know many marines who would never follow an order to open fire on citizens on US soil. Actually they would gladly take up arms agianst their superiors. this will be interesting in the way it pans out, and it seems to me that violence is becoming more and more inevitable. I pray to god that it doesnt, millions will die that is a certainty, but out of those millions you can bet the rothchilds, rockefellers, fords and morgans will be part of the casualties.

8. This was unfortunate, but it was after the terrorist attack in the tube and he jumped a ticket fence and didn't stop when shouted at. It's a horrible mistake but it was just a mistake.

....Where? I've never seen these anywhere I've been and I've cycled from one end of the UK to the other.

You can. I do it literally every single day.

Every speed camera I've ever seen was at least 15 feet tall, bright yellow and had multiple signposts warning of it's presence beforehand.

Yeah these things suck, but again they're heavily signposted at both start and end zones.

The police, the military and dangerous criminals. It's fun being the only ones not armed. You can protect yourself legally though, but it has to be what the court deems proportionate. If someone attacks you and you jump up and down on his skull it's murder, if you do what's necessary you'll get away with it. It's shit and interpreted oddly a lot of the time but it's not like we can't defend ourselves.

They were caught weren't they?

Yeah, and the daily mail thought it was fucking heroic. This kind of shit is common for some reason, and largely met with support.

The coalition scrapped this when they got into power thankfully.

The liscence pays for BBC's lack of adverts. I'd rather have the adverts personally but there are ways around it if you're willing to use a computer. If you live in student flats you can not pay at all and get away with it. Worth bearing in mind.

This, we're not even allowed weapons over here, nor are we entitled to free speech (or a fair trial in cases of file sharing). Even carrying a knife in a survival situation can (and has for some) land you in jail. Anyone who thinks Britain isn't a far less free country than America needs to spend some time over here.

9. The globalists want to depopulate the 'brown people'.

I think the image speaks for itself.

10. If they can't be westernized, then democracy will do it for them. :devious:

[​IMG]

11. [​IMG]:D

12. Know your rights. Shoot video of the police all you want.

A 1st Amendment victory for video | ZDNet

Key point:
    Read the decision for yourselves.
    http://www.ca1.uscourts.gov/pdf.opinions/10-1764P-01A.pdf

13. So when are people gonna go mid evil on all of these aristocrats controlling our country, why arent we picketing outside the Rockefeller residence or the Rosthchilds, or Morgans. A mob of tenthousand pissed off people might send them a message. Better yet, lets storm the gates and shed some blood. Like we know you fucked our gov't up, now we are gonna fuck your family up. Bitches

14. if things continue to deteriorate with our way of life, i believe you will see this happening."most people" are still comfortable in their life, they have a home, enough to eat and are still busy enjoying tv. i think when the gov begins to hand down some austerity measures and some ballooning taxes at that point the wheel barrow will tip.

that or people are killed by police for no reason but i think it will simmer until more people feel fucked enough to do something then it will get ugly fast.

15. #56 Tripace, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011

So far I only looked at the first link there, but, first of all, the people walking into a bank carrying signs about closing their accounts, is a little on the disruptive side. It's not the normal everyday way to walk into a bank and close your account. But still that is FAR from an arrestable offense.

On the other hand, if I went into my bank in order to close my account, and they decided to lock the doors, I'd respond by picking up the nearest chair and smashing the window. :D

They have NO RIGHT to lock you inside for nothing.

16. Thats very true. If I were in Britian, I'd carry a paintball gun with me everywhere I go, and I would be shooting the camera lenses every chance I get. That would be an awesome trend to start, you know it would eventually catch on! :laughing:

17. For now.

So far, there are constant possible deaths due to police brutality involving Occupy's. This doesn't include the police brutality that occurs everywhere on a constant basis in America. It doesn't include the variety of cases of those homeless, mentally ill and others on the fringe of society that are beaten and often killed by police brutality. This also doesn't include those that have been killed due to their ethnicity or skin color in the past, as well as those to this day. In fact, it doesn't include a lot because America makes a point to have police be above the law when it comes to the consequences of their crimes. Who else but a police officer can beat a man, then shoot them and claim whatever story they want about what happened and be put on paid leave only to come back to work when the media stops covering it and people forget that there was ever an "investigation" going on? There is little to no police accountability in America. Police have been killing American citizens for years and been getting away with it.

I read this morning that someone died from being pepper-sprayed due to an asthma attack. I also know a local woman that miscarried due to excessive use of force (they kicked and slammed a bike into her at a protest while she was trying to get out of the way), I watched as she cried in pain on the street next to an ambulance that couldn't move for some reason. The police blocked our way to her and the only people that got through to help were a couple of guys (because they carried her) and an occupy medic, but only after some convincing. The medic's supplies had to be thrown over the cop-line to get to her because the cops wouldn't let the people with the supplies through. Meanwhile, others were vomiting due to excessive pepper-spraying and many were being treated at a make-shift medical area with milk and water. This was a few hours after the pepper-spraying of the most harmless people in our society, an old woman, a priest, and a blind woman.

But yeah, it's just child's play.

It couldn't possibly be that we are trained to be desensitized to cruelty and brutality... We are bombarded with violent imagery in order to feel "lucky" that the cops are simply slamming nightsticks into spleens and bones while we speak out and address our grievances with the government. We should be so grateful that we live in a country that uses chemical agents against its own people for assembling together without an approved time sheet or permit. These police are enforcing the corruption and desecration of the Constitution through violent measures, and that will always be the worst part about all of this.

Probably if Occupy started to fight back like the Egyptians currently, it would escalate as fast as well, if not faster. Perhaps after they set fire to the police trucks, it'll be adult playtime. Never forget that the protestors are the ones keeping the peace, not the police.

------

To OP; I'm not surprised at all. It sounds just like the stuff going on with Bank of America and "protestors can't be customers at the same time" thing going on with that. The only way to get your money out without being A. Locked in the building and arrested. B. Locked out of the building and not let in to withdraw. C. Not allowed to withdraw and see A or C, but given a running start.

My group of peers all agree that currently we are living in a police state in WA. In fact, we wonder sometimes if WA might be the worst of them all when we talk about other states and those from other places and their interactions. The civil/social education here is dreadful when it comes to police and it often feels like all the myths are believed. There is an intense pressure to follow authority when it comes to police. It is a well-known "fact" that the police can do whatever they want and get away with it. That's why when Occupy Seattle had its first march, we stopped for the pedestrian walk signs instead of taking the streets (we've gotten a lot better, but as many have seen, we paid for it in the price in mass amounts of chemical attacks on many of the most loving and peaceful in our group). The newspapers criticized and made fun of us for it, but missed the most important thing about it. People here are so socialized and indoctrinated to follow the law due to fear of the police.

Anyways, that's just a brief, off-the-top of my head response. I find it extremely unacceptable how little police accountability there is. With the current system in place, there is so much corruption that has seeped in that the only way I see this being fixed is through ripping the entire thing up (Cuz its so broke, its easier to start a-new) and reforming civilian militias to take the place of police. Many police officers will be welcomed into the militias, and many will lead them (there are plenty of retired police chiefs out there that would probably love this job), but the corruption and being used as tools by corporate entities will be severely limited (less likely to spread nation-wide as most militias will probably refuse corporate influence).

18. Also people could wear Guy Fawkes masks while they are shooting the cameras! :D

19. Naw, when the prisons get too full or broke and they start releasing inmates like they've been slowly doing the last year, because the only real men left in this country are the ones in prison.