Police State: USA

Discussion in 'General' started by notbakedenough, May 29, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkHg3M6eUB8&feature=feedbul]YouTube - ‪ALERT! DON'T KISS IN PUBLIC IT IS AGAINST THE LAW NOW, MAKE THIS VIRAL‬‏[/ame]

Whats all this then? :confused:

2. Ya thats not gunna happen.

3. Looks like a bunch of douche bags getting arrested. They probably deserved it.

4. Regardless of what just happened in that video.

Fuck the corrupt police forces.

Really wish there were more out there to protect and serve. Shit, I really wish there just less to protect against.

5. #5 DriftingApart, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2011
    but...but......they were in love.

I enjoyed the dougging in the background.

Edit: in all seriousness, that's really fucked.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7movKfyTBII]YouTube - ‪Men Without Hats - Safety Dance [Official Video]‬‏[/ame]

7. WOW
    And at the Thomas Jefferson memorial...
    Thomas Jefferson is probably rolling over in his grave...

8. We are living in a systematic 1984 police state. Tyranny and innocent blood flood our streets while corrupt zealots wage civil war on American citizens. Our liberty has been trampled by brainwashed herds of police and federal law enforcement personal. You are on camera right now, you're in a file right now, your Facebook is owned by the CIA. George Orwell weeps in his grave as this handful of corrupt fucks oppress our realities and con our psychological discourse. WAKE UP HUMAN BEINGS. We are living In a police state. Do not surrender, do not be oppressed with their television and brain altering media. Fight back against this corporate slave state. Stay high grasscity and stay free. I fucking love you guys and want to live in a utopia with you all some day. These greed and hatred rampant fucks arent helping.

Peace.

9. Thats fucked up. They probably mad cuz they havent been gettin laid

10. Stop making these police threads. On every one of them I must say "Kill the infidels".

11. men without hats know how to party dude

12. Lol the guy that was dancing and resisting arrest that got body slammed by the 5-0 was wearing a t-shirt that said disobey (I think, im baked and don't wanna go watch the video again on the smartphone).

13. I cant wait till people learn to not take this shit. And start body slamming cops. That'll be the day... :rolleyes

14. so they were purposely breaking the law as a form of protest. its a stupid law but really....what did they expect? theres a difference between a protest and breaking the law.

15. At least keep in mind this is at the memorial of the guy who said if a law is unjust a man is obligated to not abide by it. So there is a law against dancing there, which doesn't even begin to make any kind of fukcing sense... they pay the greatest respect to the man that memorial pays homage to by going there and dancing. That is pretty much exactly what thomas jefferson would be up to if he was alive today. But whatever, I'm bailing on america as soon as i can anyways.

16. Funny how people will keep letting stuff like this happens until our internet becomes limited.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Acting like clowns just made them look bad. There are better ways to protest than getting a few of your friends together to dance and make out in public.

18. Honestly, all you Americans moaning about how restrictive your state is should try living in Iran or the like, even though those policemen look like belleneds.

19. the point is its not iran, shouldnt have to take this shit in america shouldn't have to try to go live there or to understand becuase it shouldn't be happening to understand in the first place, violating civil rights like that, you can't fight back because you can't win thats how it goes non vioelcne=body slammed, totally used his non violence non resisting against him, shit makes me sick