Police State: Man charged with gun possesion felony, had concealed carry license could get 8 years prison

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Jul 11, 2013.

1. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/08/gun-laws-between-states/2498369/

What really boils my blood is this man is an upstanding citizen with a six figure job, who merely wanted to protect himself and thought he was doing the right thing and he is being made into not only a criminal but a FELON for exercising a right GUARANTEED UNDER THE CONSTITUTION! 

But liberals have to feed the prison industrial complex in this country by making everything goddamn illegal! 

2. Lol what the fuck do liberal have to do with this? There is an agenda and people are simply indoctrinated, their beliefs are founded on emotional reactions to fears that are continuously introduced to the populace through various means.

People who designate themselves according to the idea of right wing and left wing are essentially giving up their own responsibility to account for their own ideas and ideology.

The only reason for this system is because of the belief that a state is required to protect its people from outside influences, but then the state goes ahead and tried to protect the populace from both themselves and external ideas that are contrary to the culture that drives the social structure and economy of a country.

It's sad to see this happen, but is it really a surprise? If you know whats going on, do something about it.

3. Very sanctimonous. However I am an anarchist like yourself. While the left-right paradigm in a sham, it is useful parlance when dealing with American politics. Most of grass city is filled with Obama supporters so it helps to point out to them they tyranny of the democratic party, plus they are probably unfamiliar with the term statist. Although the politics forum has many enlightened individuals, they know what I mean, just replace liberal with statist. 

4. I understand, but until we begin at the highest common denominator and completely disregard the ignorant concourse in our discourse that serves to shift a potentially intellectual pursuit, we'll remain trapped in lower modes of thought, literally like playing basketball by trying to hit a brick instead of getting it in the net. We know that we need to get it in the net, but everyone is playing by hitting the brick, thus we are dissuaded from pursuing the greater goal by partaking  in that which won't further you to any end.

Ever heard of double speak? its an orwellian term that is used to describe the language used by the oligarchical, tyrannical state to subdue true intellectual discourse, the fact is that the words we use defeat the purpose of our inquiry. I think we should try outlining our ideas clearly, and separately from the "conventional" terminology that's so prevalent in political debate.

5. #5 garrison68, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2013
    He's not going to go to prison, but when they catch a guy speeding with a hand gun, along with hollow-point bullets, and there's permit problems, it's not an open-and-shut case.      

There's also been a rash of violence and gun crime in Delaware lately:

6. The officer literally RUINED HIS LIFE... on a fucking technicality, just so he could perform an arrest and feel in control.

Fucking sick.

COPS ARE NOT YOIR FRIENDS

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. The arresting officer "RUINED HIS LIFE"?  I hardly think so.  He was simply doing his duty, according to the law.  

If that guy had half a fucking brain, he wouldn't have been speeding while carrying a weapon like a Glock, with hollow point ammo, regardless of his contention that he wasn't aware that his permit was not valid.  

8. Anybody that stupid should not be working in, or even close to, a nuclear power plant.  

9. Stupid? How the fuck did you draw that conclusion? I get scared seeing people like you. If you think that's stupid, i don't want to know what you think smart is.

10. Lol @ your gun ignorance. What type of ammo would you recommend? Solid point bullets that go through walls and limbs and hit innocent bystanders? Or hollow points, which are the only sensible and responsible type of ammo to keep in a defense firearm?

11. #11 garrison68, Jul 11, 2013
    What is "smart"?  Not speeding, and having the proper permit for a gun you're carrying.  Anything else is stupid. 

That's two strikes, and the third is for both at the same time and crying about how unfair the law is treating him.      

12. oh noes! Ought not disturb the peaceful tranquil state of docile compliance, you're right bro, he probably should have pulled down his pants too, so that the cop could stick his dick up his ass.

13. With people like this idiot working in nuclear power plants, it's a wonder we haven't all been blown to kingdom fucking come.  

14. Oh shit... My doctor dropped his pen yesterday... How long do you think I have to live?

Just curious, but why do you think him having hollow point ammo is relevant?

16. #16 garrison68, Jul 11, 2013
  17. Lol, the ignorance continues. Yes, they are. Solid point ammo does more damage to the walls, floors, target movers, etc., that exist in gun ranges. Most ranges require hollow points be used because of this. If you're target shooting outdoors it's still better to use hollow points as there's less chance of ricochets. There is literally no reason why the average pistol owner should ever use anything other than hollow points for any purpose.

18. Fine, I learned something that I didn't know, but he still wasn't carrying it for target practice.

But hollow points are considered more deadly than non-hollow, when used against a human - or am I wrong again? .  

19. You're correct on that part. Hollow points do more damage to human tissue. That's a good thing though. If you have to defend your life that can be the difference between you living or dying.

20. Pretty sure laylow got a good reply but like, ultra deadly?

Ya dont say?

Nah, Im not trying to kill the person I'm shooting at, just trying to tickle him a bit, ya know, that's why I am carrying a gun and all.