police report

Discussion in 'General' started by snake666, Nov 7, 2007.

1. here it is from when i totaled my car

On Tuesday October 30, 2007 at 17:25 Wilkins Township Police were called to Brown Avenue in the area of Washington Street for a one vehicle accident with entrapment. Dispatch advised that the vehicle was into a utility pole and live wires were down which started a brush fire. I arrived and observed the driver later identified as Hawk seated in the driver seat. I observed the top of the utility pole was broken and the top of the pole was being supported by the wires. I advised dispatch the driver was entrapped and confirmed the brush fire. The brush fire covered a twenty foot area but was fifty foot away from the vehicle and posed no immediate danger to the driver. I cleared all non emergency personal from the area. The vehicle had very severe damage on all sides, the roof was buckled and three tires were flat. The vehicle looked as it may have rolled over.
    I spoke to Gary Brunch who told me he witnessed the driving behavior and the accident. Brunch stated that he was behind the vehicle on Brown Avenue prior to the accident. He noticed the operator driving erratically and reached for his cell phone to call 911. Before he could call the vehicle hit the guide rail on the right side of the road. The passenger side of the vehicle drove up the guide rail and almost flipped over. The vehicle came back onto the road with at least one flat tire, spun uncontrollably, crossed the center lines and hit the guide rail on the opposite side of the road causing another flat tire. The vehicle then crossed back across the center yellow lines out of control and came to rest in a yard. The witness was stopped at this point and the driver backed the vehicle out of the yard and drove off at a high rate of speed. About a quarter mile later the vehicle hit the utility pole causing the energized lines to fall into the brush and catch fire.
    Rescue workers were able to extract the driver and he refused medical treatment by Woodland Hills EMS. I identified the driver as Jesse Hawk. As I attempted to talk with him about the accident he was shaking uncontrollably, laughing and unable to keep his balance. I advised Hawk that I believed he was operating the vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs and requested field sobriety tests. At 17:40 I patted Hawk for weapons prior to the tests. As I did he continued to shake and fell backwards into me three times. He needed to be held in place to complete the pat down. The tests were explained and demonstrated on the flat, asphalt surface of Brown Avenue which was closed to vehicle traffic due to the accident.
    The first test was modified attention. Hawk swayed in all directions and continued to shake uncontrollably. He lost his balance three times and fell to his left. He then lost his balance and fell backwards five steps coming to rest on the guide rail. The tests were stopped at this point and Hawk was advised to sit on the guide rail. After about two minutes he stated he was ready to begin again.
    The second test was a one-leg stance. Hawk was given the choice of which leg to stand on. He lifted his left leg, waived his arms wildly, hopped four times and then put his foot down on the ground to keep from falling. Hawk attempted this test three times with the same results. I stopped him for his own safety.
    The third test was finger to nose. Hawk was unable to follow the instructions, swayed in all directions and again fell back several steps into the guide rail. This test was stopped again for his own safety.
    The fourth test was walking a line. Hawk started the test one his own as I was giving the instructions. He waived his arms wildly the whole time took one step and fell off the line, took a second test and fell off the line again. Again for his safety the test was stopped and Hawk was placed under arrest at 17:45.
    At 17:50 Hawk aws advised of chemical test warnings and stated he would submit to a chemical test of blood. I transported Hawk to Forbes Regional Hospital, vehicle Officer Lehew inventoried the vehicle for tow. At 18:32 I witnessed Phlebotomist Michele Sandor remove 2 vials of blood from the left arm of Hawk. The blood was packaged, sealed and i took custody of it for evidence. Hawk and the blood evidence was transported back to the police station where at 19:06 he was advised of his Miranda right, and signed the township form titled "your rights". Hawk gave me verbal and written statements that we would find marijuana and opiates in his blood from previous use. At 20:00 Hawk was released to his father Bryan and advised charges would be filed.

i'm charged with driving unregistered vehicle, driving vehicle at safe speed, reckless driving, and 2 DUI's somehow

i dont remember backin out of a yard n gunnin it away, maybe bashin my head off the window had somethin to do with that retarded idea

n i'm sure after hittin my head then breakin my nose on the steering wheel, i should have been able to perfectly execute a sobriety test

wasnt laughing at all, i just smile when i talk no matter what, and my arms werent flailing wildly, they were just really shaky n kept goin everywhere when i tried to hold them still at my sides

the cop also fails to mention that i passed the sobriety test in the hospital after i got my head on strait

fuckin pigs, i'm losin my license for a minute, even without the DUI's

2. Tests on the scene is what matters, I dont see why he didnt give you a breath test tho. I bet alot of people would pass a test an hour or two after the fact, depending on when you drank as time passing from the scene to the hospital gave you time to sober up

i dont want to bash your post, But you could have seeerrriously hurt yourself or others. That is not cool. Do not blame the pigs man, that is selfish and immature.
    You got in the car drunk and fucked up. Take it like a man

3. i blew a breathalizer of 0.000

wasnt intoxicated either, i did have weed and opiates in my system from the previous day though

ok, so i was a little intoxicated, but i'm a little intoxicated at all times in one way or another, i dont remember anything after riding up the gaurd rail, i was lookin through cd's, looked up, almost flipped my car, then i went into another gaurd rail and the next thing i knew i wokeup with people around my car n it was jus fucked

4. So you werent drunk when the cop gave you those sobriety tests and you still failed according to the police report??

I would have refused the soberity test in this case and demanded a breath test if you were that shaken up by what happened and werent drunk.

I dont think a cop would argue if you insisted a breath test, as most people refuse to take them.

a little intoxicated huh?? sounds like you were drunk to me ;)

5. haha no he gave me a breathalizer first, and when i passed it without so much as .01 in my system he assumed i was on drugs and gave me the field sobriety test, and he didnt stop me for my safety when i failed the walking test, he threw handcuffs on me tight as fuck and put me in a police car and told me i had to give blood or i'd get a DUI anyway, i dont know the stipulations of the DUI laws, just the search ones

6. Lol... I just want to know what you were on to cause all of this. You say you weren't drunk huh... sounds really hella drunk to me.

7. heroin

did 2 bags, i usually do 4, was lookin through my cd booklet n then i looked up, rode up a gaurd rail n almost flipped, smashed into the other gaurd rail and i dont remember anything until after i hit the telephone pole

8. So you were driving under the influence, what the fuck are you trying to get away with?

Stop being such a fucking asshat.

9. That's fucked up. I am surprised that heroin fucked up your motor skills that bad...

10. the pigs were doing you and everyone on the road that day a favor by slappin those charges on you if your that irresponsible.

I mean you tell that whole story and then 4 posts down you say you were fucked up on herion..I mean thats a pretty big detail to leave out..

Fuckin pigs...:rolleyes:

11. it didnt fuck up my motor skills, like i said i was looking at cd's, and i kept looking up and down, and then i looked up and i was heading for a gaurd rail that went from the ground up and i drove up it before i could correct myself.

and to the person who called me an asshat, i wasnt anymore intoxicated than i would be from smoking a blunt, i just had a mellow high, so fuck off, just because heroin is a hard drug doesnt mean i was totally fucked out of my mind while driving, i make it a point not to drive while i'm actually high on dope, cuz the last time i did i nodded off while i was driving and smashed a curb, n it made me break down and cry because i thought what if i had nodded off and swerved into oncoming traffic and i made sure never to drive fucked up again

12. This is one of those times where you just need to take responsability for your own actions... it was your fault, you have no one to blame, but yourself.

Thats like the people on sites like freevibe that blame the drugs because they fucked up...

take responsability, its a big step in life.

13. Respect and maturity, man.

14. To the OP

Anytime you get behind the wheel, whether you are high, drunk, buzzin, whatever....be prepared for the consequences, in whatever form they may be.

Part of growing up means taking responsibility for your OWN actions, and not blaming other people for your OWN mistakes.

15. I only use that word in that way because the OP did, if you read what i said about the cops in question, I think they showed enough maturity and respect.

the :rolleyes: face is all sarcasm man. the fact that he said fuckin pigs boggles my mind in this case.

and cmon man...im sorry its not as politically correct as youd like. :confused:

16. jesus christ, like i said, i was LOOKING THROUGH CD'S AND YOU KNOW HOW WHEN UR NOT LOOKING DIRECTLY AT THE ROAD YOU TEND TO GO BACK N FORTH A LITTLE? WELL IW ENT TO THE RIGHT TOO FAR (THE GAURD RAIL WAS ALMOST RIGHT ON THE ROAD) AND I RODE UP THE GAURD RAIL

how many times do i gotta explain why i wrecked

and its not the fact that i was high that made me wreck, its cuz i wasnt paying full attention to the road

and i didnt flip the car, learn how to read

edit: and as for why i backed out and drove away, i cant explain that one, cuz i didnt even know i did it

edit 2: and the reason i said "fuckin pigs" is because the cop exaggerated the fuck out of everything just to garuntee his arrest to boost his quota, it fails to mention i was able to pass the test in the hospital, it only says everything that would ensure that i'm found guilty

17. He was lookin for cds...

18. Really man im not tryin to be a dick, I just hate seeing people refer to cops as pigs over and over and over.

If using the term was some kind of sarcasm in response to the OP, thats cool I guess....but I thought you used it enough times, and judging from your sig....it didnt seem that way.

19. The sig is a joke you know they smoke that shit, my brother was a cop in the Marines and all the cops in my town know that. Theyll say oh your brother was a cop and the ones who know by name treat me like a good kid because of it, I would never want to spoil that. (im sure theyd expect my brother would report any illegal activities that im doing, either that or im just a low profile weed toker and totally off radar)

I do not openly disrespect anyone in person, especially cops who think im a good kid and give me no trouble.

I am not a cop hating vigilante in any way. for the most part I think cops are much needed, and not shown the respect they deserve from the community for the most part.

My first post in this thread I was saying not to blame the cops because its selfish and irresponsible, Ive only started referring to cops as pigs since I joined this site, and heard all the rucus about them smelling like bacon, which i think is pretty funny.

Whenever im being questiond by a law enforcement officer (especially when i have shit on me) i treat them like any other person workin for living, and always smile and tell them to have a nice day when they let me go w/o giving me trouble.

of coarse Im not naive to the point where I think all cops should be treated equally based on the fact that they have a badge.

20. I've never wrecked my car while high and fiddling with crap and not paying attention to the road, and I've never been sober and wrecked my car while fiddling with crap and not paying attention to the road.

Heroin is an extreme downer, it slows your reaction speed down, and even if you weren't "fucked up," you were OBVIOUSLY impaired.
    You were driving under the influence, and instead of trying your damndest to drive carefully, you were RECKLESS and took your attention away from the road. I personally hope that you serve some time in jail, this is a serious matter that you're not taking serious at all.