Police raped drunk woman

Discussion in 'General' started by redsoxted9, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Two NYPD officers allegedly are being charged with rape, burglary, and more after they were called to help a drunk woman get into her apartment. During the investigation, the police lockers were searched and one of them had a bag of heroin.
    Apparently its OK to rape people and own heroin, but if those cops find someone with weed.....
    FUCK THE POLICE

2 NYPD officers face rape charges - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

2. All I can think of is all the cops that have been killed lately :)

If I thought it would work I would pray they keep up the good aim.

3. Hahahaha for real.

4. I've noticed that the police misconduct stories I read are getting progressively more heinous :eek:

5. sounds like there's pieces of the story missing...im thinking, dopesick junky cops jack female heroin dealer, put her in her place, and get high...people do stupid shit when they're sick

6. why am i not suprised about this being uncovered?

long drawn out sigh.. :(

7. Why not just pull up next to a known drug dealer in your area and shake him down?

8. Piggies porked a prostitute.

9. Were just getting more and more proof of how low they really are. More cameras everywhere...more people. They used to get away with it...yea fuck if that gangsters girlfriend gets raped by 2 cops then gets told their lying cause..well...he's a cop right? Morals yea?

You think you've seen the mafia or street thugs create some sick shit? The police do some dirty dirty work and that badge somehow blinds peoples fucking eyes...damn sun :smoking:

It's shitty she got raped but karmas a bitch..those pigs are gonna get nice big holes in themselves some point...they can fuck that.

I've met some straight police...but for every 1 that's good I see 5 that chose to be scum...cause power is tempting even to police.

10. i think we should start using their future nicknames bubbas bitches

11. cops don't deserve shit. especially not a state sponsored funeral.
    make me sick we actually have to pay for these people to be buried when their pathetic lives are over.

remember this story next time someone posts a cry party about some cop getting shot and i lol at it in my comment.

12. QFT

This stuff just isn't cool, :( fuck the police :devious:

13. I'm gonna go watch the intro to 'S.W.A.T.'...watch 'em piggies drop

14. there are shitbags in every occupation...

15. Shit not all cops get that funeral lol gotta have a body to have a casket.

Cops assume all of us are bad. We're filthy and druggies and nothing but animals. They stereotype and then say "well when your dressed this way then you look like one".

We just do the same. Fuck the whole team

16. Cops need to get their priorities straight. I mean, come on, they go around busting pot "dealers" and "manufacturers" and sometimes just the average joe with possesion, when they could be out the breaking up meth labs, stopping murders and rapes. Apparently pot is like the highest on their list of things to stop and it shouldn't be. Hemp and Marijuana is like the answer to everything in my eyes. Clothes, pain management, paper.... etc. The list could go on for days, but nobody looks at it as a sensible way to solve some problems, they just see DRUG, BAD!

Fuck the police, seriously. I was considering becoming an investigator, but i could never bust anyone with pot. I'd feel like such a dick. I'd probably just let everyone i could go.

17. Police do some crooked ass shit but those are just the weak minded people that can't handle the power put in their hands. No one can be sure of the number of officers that are in this kind of shit but I don't think 2 officers who fucked up royally should be the standard set for everyone else.
    I've worked somewhat close to the police and those I've worked with have been pretty nice people putting their lives on the line on a daily basis.
    Don't get me wrong i've got this love hate relationship with cops but when shit gets shitty who are you gonna call?
    OH and that chicks friends left her alone with a taxi...lol..anyone else think thats fucked up?

18. potheads kill and cause ruckus too. Does that make everyone on this forum a lost cause? Everyone needs to grow up out of their rebel cop attitude.

19. True but a shitbag at a normal job doesn't get away with just about anything he wants. Cops work with crooked cops and gangsters all day..they can join in anytime.

Then when they abuse the power everyone just says "but he's a cop so he's gotta be right".

A cop shoots someone dressed rough and it gets swept under the rug. A cop dies and people other then the families feel bad..

I dunno I mean if the worst you've had is tickets then I can see how it would seem like that but I feel safer around thugs then cops. Always will

20. if she was facedown, unconcious, how would she know? just a question