police raid

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stickycronic, Mar 2, 2011.

1. hi just before christmas me and a work friend rented a house together as was cheeper and closer to our jobs i lost my job moved out went back at a later date to grab my laptop and i find out there is around 200plants there around 45 lights ect i went mad at my mate as its in my name aswell i tore 1 of the rooms down and left and he said he was getting rid of it all so now 2 months later i get a call from him saying that it has been raided and he has left the country now im stuck i dont no what to do as its in my name aswell and my finger prints will be there as i lived there for abit plus i took loads of lights down when i found it its been 4 weeks since the raid he says there was around 15k there any ideas what will happen to me or what is best for me to do? any help would be great the police have not yet to contact me ​

2. You are fucked.

3. yep think im fucked duno if i tell the truth they will think im liein and be in more trouble or just lie and say i was in on it then they will give a 30% sentence reduction for a early guilty plea

4. Don't know if I read right, but...

If your house had 200 plants in it and cops found it....your fucked

5. its in his name aswell i can prove i have been living elseware but i fear they wont give a shit

6. Don't drop the soap

7. man this really sucks bro.but wouldent u be booked already??
    u say its been raided and how long do they need to find you?

8. ye lol any1 have any idea at what time im looking at

9. Your only saving grace is to be brutally honest with them in terms of you not having any part in the grow op.

But yeah get a good lawyer..

10. its been like 4 weeks i duno why they are taking so long i guss it will look better for me as the bloke has left the country and aint coming back so he is running and i am not but then they need someone to blame

11. yeah, just sit back, tell the truth. he looks bad right now, not you. but if they catch u in a lie, thats when theyll fuck you.

12. Just tell them how you moved out.

13. yeaaa.this is a tough one bro. i would say turn yourself in buttt.idk if u live in a medical state or if that would even matter.?

maybe not cuz feds yaknow. turn yourself in??:( idk man.there could be a warrent out on u or somethin like that.

14. They'll probably cut you a deal if you can give them them any information as to the whereabouts of your asshole roommate that fucking FLED THE COUNTRY. What.a.dick.

Get yourself a GOOD lawyer OP.

15. i was thinking about handing myself in but i was thinking of sayin i wasent even aware it was raided as i dont live there anymore they have my current adress as i gave it to my estate agent when i got the house also my fingerprints are regesterd to my current adress there just taking so long for some reason

16. This.. I don't usually believe in ratting another person out, but he had 200 plants there without your consent. I'd get a lawyer, keep your story, and find out where the guy fled to.

17. also im in the uk where they have now made green a class b drug

18. OP, is the lease currently in your name or was it when the place was raided?

19. both are names but all the bills ect letters to the house are in his name

20. also the rent was payed from his bank i used to pay him my share cash