Police raid house across the street SWAT TEAM MOFO!

Discussion in 'General' started by Scapris, Dec 21, 2007.

1. PRE STORY:
    Every hour of the day when I would go outside to smoke I would always notice cars pulling in and out of this house. Huge rims and the same people over and over...

It was a cold night last night, temps dipping to the 60's.. Suckers, I love FL weather.. After a joint to the face in my car I hobbled out of my mustang and lit my clove, smoked that lovely herb and headed back inside. As I walked inside I saw a white van along with another white RV pull up across the street.

Not 15 secs after walking in I hear a concussive flashbang with a bright ass white that like lit up my house. I thought it was someone speeding over my bridge collided with someone head on... most intense adrenalin rush I've ever had... even more intense than when we were thizzin at bush gardens and we hit up sheikra, at the top of the drop my sisters friend pulls out his vial and puts a bump on our hands.. you know what we did next..

So I run outside and see the vans now unloaded with roughly 20-30 swat members in the front and back of the house. Windows were then broken out and the house was taken over within a matter of 5 seconds.

crazy.

Here's the daily arrest and a link to the guys record, apparently he also had a meth lab about 4 years prior to this little endeavor.

7:55 p.m. Dec. 19. Arrested: Joseph Michael Schneider, 42, of 1608 Wavecrest, Merritt Island. Charges: trafficking cocaine, sale cocaine, possession of cocaine with intent to sell, possession of cocaine, possession of controlled substance.

Charged with 8 felony counts,

<table cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="center" width="5%">
    </td> \t\t<td align="center" width="5%">
    </td> \t\t<td align="center" width="10%">
    </td> \t\t<td align="left" width="35%">[SIZE=-1]TRAFF IN COCAINE 28 BUT LESS THAN 200 GRAMS [/SIZE]</td> \t\t<td align="left" width="15%">[SIZE=-1]FELONY [/SIZE]</td> \t\t<td align="left" width="15%">[SIZE=-1]FIRST DEGREE [/SIZE]</td> \t\t</tr>\t \t\t\t \t\t</tbody></table><table cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> \t\t<tbody><tr> \t\t<td align="center" width="5%">
    </td> \t\t<td align="left" width="35%">[SIZE=-1]SALE OF COCAINE LESS THAN 28 GRAMS [/SIZE]</td> \t\t<td align="left" width="15%">[SIZE=-1]FELONY [/SIZE]</td> \t\t<td align="left" width="15%">[SIZE=-1]SECOND DEGREE [/SIZE]</td> \t\t</tr>\t \t\t\t \t\t</tbody></table><table cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> \t\t<tbody><tr> \t\t<td align="center" width="5%">
    </td> \t\t<td align="left" width="35%">[SIZE=-1]SALE OF COCAINE LESS THAN 28 GRAMS [/SIZE]</td> \t\t<td align="left" width="15%">[SIZE=-1]FELONY [/SIZE]</td> \t\t<td align="left" width="15%">[SIZE=-1]SECOND DEGREE [/SIZE]</td> \t\t</tr>\t \t\t\t \t\t</tbody></table><table cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> \t\t<tbody><tr> \t\t<td align="center" width="5%">
    </td> \t\t<td align="left" width="35%">[SIZE=-1]POSS OF COCAINE WITH INTENT TO SELL OR DELIVER [/SIZE]</td> \t\t<td align="left" width="15%">[SIZE=-1]FELONY [/SIZE]</td> \t\t<td align="left" width="15%">[SIZE=-1]SECOND DEGREE [/SIZE]</td> \t\t</tr>\t \t\t\t \t\t</tbody></table><table cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> \t\t<tbody><tr> \t\t<td align="center" width="5%">
    </td> \t\t<td align="left" width="35%">[SIZE=-1]POSS OF COCAINE WITH INTENT TO SELL OR DELIVER [/SIZE]</td> \t\t<td align="left" width="15%">[SIZE=-1]FELONY [/SIZE]</td> \t\t<td align="left" width="15%">[SIZE=-1]SECOND DEGREE [/SIZE]</td> \t\t</tr>\t \t\t\t \t\t</tbody></table><table cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> \t\t<tbody><tr> \t\t<td align="center" width="5%">
    </td> \t\t<td align="left" width="35%">[SIZE=-1]POSSESSION OF LESS THAN 28 GRAMS OF COCAINE [/SIZE]</td> \t\t<td align="left" width="15%">[SIZE=-1]FELONY [/SIZE]</td> \t\t<td align="left" width="15%">[SIZE=-1]THIRD DEGREE [/SIZE]</td> \t\t</tr>\t \t\t\t \t\t</tbody></table><table cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> \t\t<tbody><tr> \t\t<td align="center" width="5%">
    </td> \t\t<td align="left" width="35%">[SIZE=-1]POSSESSION OF LESS THAN 28 GRAMS OF COCAINE [/SIZE]</td> \t\t<td align="left" width="15%">[SIZE=-1]FELONY [/SIZE]</td> \t\t<td align="left" width="15%">[SIZE=-1]THIRD DEGREE [/SIZE]</td> \t\t</tr>\t \t\t\t \t\t</tbody></table><table cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> \t\t<tbody><tr> \t\t<td align="center" width="5%">
    </td> \t\t<td align="left" width="35%">[SIZE=-1]POSSESSION OF OXYCODONE [/SIZE]</td> \t\t<td align="left" width="15%">[SIZE=-1]FELONY [/SIZE]</td> \t\t<td align="left" width="15%">[SIZE=-1]THIRD DEGREE [/SIZE]</td> \t\t</tr>\t \t\t \t\t</tbody></table>

Here's his record... glad i live next to a person like this lol

2. damn i bet that was a sight!

3. Shit dude, crazy stuff.

4. you ever get that 'scale from him?

5. was that supposed to be funny?

6. I think he was just curious about whether you got hooked up with some good blow or not. :confused_2:

7. nah dude lived there for no more than 2 months and he was sketch, my fukin luck i woulda met him that night and got copped in that raid hahaha

-Mark

8. That dude is truly and utterly FUCKED.

9. Ya and so was his 2008 charger with 24 inch stand-still rims, haha they tore that bitch up.

those rims had to have been 5g's plus

everytime i saw the cops walk by they would tap the rims with their feet hahaha

-Mark

10. that shits nuts. id be scared as fuck with all those pos around

11. Usually I feel more comfortable when something like that is going on, they're concentrating on fucking over that guy and probably couldn't care less about a pothead across the street.

I woulda walked over and asked them what was up. :smoking:

12. shits crazy son, couldnt believe that when you told me that the other night.

13. I actually did walk across and ask them while all the people in the house were getting arrested. I was blazed as shit and i got back inside and my dad was like great job smelling like pot when you came across to talk to the officer haha

-Mark

14. haha good shit, ive talked to many a copper stoned, but something about swat, and machine guns... doesnt work for me, id be off running lol

15. Is the address you listed for the neighbor correct because if so you just posted your address (sorta) on a weed forum. So if thats your local address then edit that for your safety.

:smoking:

16. That'd be some shit to see after a nice blaze. Crazy shit.

17. we need to fight for racial equality in this country....

nah lets just buy some rims.

18. I love rims. Atleast someone knows whats going on.

19. lol my g-parents live in merrit island....

20. Now I know you live across the street! I will stop by and burn one if im in the area.. lol :smoke: