Police question

Discussion in 'General' started by OldBear, Jan 22, 2013.

1. So i was talking to my friend today and he said his little bro isnt allowed over a friends house because some shit went down, and their mom claims the police wont let him go over. Im pretty sure the police thing is bullshit but can they actually do that or is their mom just fucking with them? it just got me curious and i couldnt really find anything on google.

2. Lol yes they can do that.

Or the parents are lying.

Either way they can both happen lol

3. if the mom asked for a trespassing warning.. but she would have to tell the police when said kid comes back. not like their going to periodically check the house for that kid. Sounds like the Mom just doesnt want some little prick at her house. i mean it is her house. lol

4. Yes, she can file a restraining order or order of protection.

5. There's a whole process that ends in the individual having to go to court,does he have to/has gone to court? Did the police show up at his home and serve him with a TRO notice? etcetc.

none of that happened, there is nothing keeping him away other than the mother. Like it was said, her house her right to not want him there and if the kid shows up, sure she can call the cops on him.

6. People are kind of getting the situation mixed up. My friends mom doesnt want him to go over his friends house because the 2 moms got beef, but the little brothers friends mom is fine with him coming over. My friends mom is telling her kid that the cops said he cant go over. They havent gone to court or anything either

7. You just made 100x more confusing. Little brother's friend? Are these kids all preteen? Sounds like some middle school drama.

8. the moms bullshitting you guys i think. so she has beef with this kids mom so he cant come over?

9. Im not good at writing and being on an ipod doesnt help. i was just curious if police had the power to not let someone go over another persons house with no restraining order or anything. Btw fluffykush my friends bro is in 10th grade

10. answered and has been answered

11. Same thing happened to me when I was younger. I just respected what my mom said and talked to him at school or a different place other than the house. Idk if its possible but we didn't want to take a chance... Lol