Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Police Out A Lot More?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tokinsince2012, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Hey guys. I know it's late. But I need to know something. Lately police have been pulling every other person over on the interstate, I've seen 2 separate scenes today where cops were surrounded around a house. I've never seen them out like this before but it's making it difficult to carry my weed in the car. But my question is, what are they doing? Are they looking for someone? Someone at school mentioned something about Isis in the United States and that's why cops are everywhere. I live illinois if that helps. I'll read your answers tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Exhazer, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    Probably just wrong place wrong time. Check your local news out...Normal at the begining and end up the month they tend to be out more. but now its the middle so. yeah just wrong place wrong time, unless shits on the news or something.

and i dont know what cops are going to do against the Isis people, Tell them to stand up with their hands behind there head and walk back wards? lol. thats funny.

3. It's kind of hard to know without knowing where you are. The USA is huge. But yeah. Just check your local news. Could have been a robbery downtown or something

Happy toking!

4. its not really wrong place wrong time, i was driving home on interstate 74 and cops were pulling people over left and right. You couldn't drive more than a mile and a half without seeing police lights flashing

5. Its not ISIS.. more than likely cops are out more trying to catch drunk drivers. My state of Michigan has the "night patrol", they have had tv commercials and have been on the radio lately talking about more cops on the streets. Could be somthing similar

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. It could be a multitude of things.

It could be that stations warrant round up time of year. They could be looking for somebody. Check the news, sometimes stations will have a "crack down on crime" week or something similar.

7. if your in the northeast, theres a manhunt for 2 dudes who killed 2 states troopers or whatever. 

8. Put your weed in the trunk in a good stash spot. Air proof container. Don't carry a lot. Obey all traffic laws.

If you are in an illegal state, A good rule of thumb, is to roll a few joints and take those with you on the road. No smoking paraphenalia. Joints are easy to hide and they are so convienant to take anywhere. If you see the po po pull up, just ditch the dutch easily. $5 worth of weed is not worth getting cuffed for. I have walked the streets of my city (and other citys) many times blazing a J. The exercise gives you a better high too.

9. Police state brother. Get used to it.

Fornicate with women, acquire finances.

10. Illinois ... Lol

11. You have a husband?

Shot to the heart and your to blame honey you give love a bad name :laughing:

She's got to be somebody's baby, cause she's so fine :ey:

LOL I say these things as a compliment only. Peace be with you both.

12. I vape before I do my daily 5 miles with my dobie.

13. Hahaha yes, a hubs and a 2 year old girl. 😍

Thank you for that, made my day.

5 miles? Damn. I like to walk 3-4 blocks and come back to play Diablo lol I couldn't handle 5 miles high of get lost.

14. 3 or 4 blocks?? LMAO

my dog would revolt

15. #15 ReturnFire333, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    Know your rights. Probable cause, 4th amendment, not consenting to searches, requiring a warrant, freedom of speech, due process, etc

16. cats. I am not a fan. they are pompous, pretentious little spawns of darkness.

I am sure yours are just adorable.

lol

17. you need a dog in that pic

nice pic, thou, for sure

18. TJ Lane escaped from prison a few nights ago. Probably looking for him. 

19. I live in michigan too, those commercials are so annoying.

I drive around at night a lot cause I'm a delivery driver, and sometimes I drive back and forth to different cities at night for other reasons.  I see them all the time.  you gotta be careful.

20. I like those cats

Fornicate with women, acquire finances.