Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Police officer OD's on weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Loafermn, Jan 12, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnZb5wi_jsU&feature=related]YouTube - Police Officer steals Marijuana.[/ame]

Maybe its just that i'm SUPER baked right now, but I watched this and I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair.

2. I just pissed my pants!:smoking:

3. stupid ass pig

4. Former Police officer.. :smoking: ;)

5. hahaha that shit is funny. some guy that smoked for the first time with me said the exact same shit. priceless. and that cop is a faggot ass douche.

p.s. jufu2, super nice sig.

6. This is kind of sad in my opinion, it shows just how little the people who enforce marijuana laws actually know about marijuana. This is a man who has probably arrested dozens of people for marijuana, yet he doesn't even know you can't overdose on it, and neither did the 911 operator. I know this isn't common knowledge amount most civilians but if your a LEO you should know the truth.

7. This happened a few years ago actually...

What an idiot.. the dude could have just said that he bought brownies from some kid selling it door to door.. he didnt have to admit to intentionally eating it... moron.

8. i first heard about this on the dan patrick show and i was immediately intrigued. what a classic.

we made brownies. and i think we're dead.

9. Title is misleading.

You can't OD on marijuana...

10. Did you even bother to watch the video or did you just jump in here to criticize?

11. I've seen this video before. It's years old.
    :wave:

12. "Time is going really, really, really, really slow". I think we're dead."

Yeah. Braindead. :laughing: I nominate the caller for the "Biggest Douche of the Decade" nomination.

13. Oh ok, but I'm pretty sure the OP just used OD because the cop was going on about it, at least thats what I figured, but I give people too much credit sometimes:rolleyes:

14. Lol I thought everyone had seen this, five times. Classic.

15. I love how this topic is in "apprentice tokers" section :D

16. Hahahahahahaha.

17. It would also befitting under "The Incredible Edible Herb". :)

18. Haha, I remember seeing this a couple years ago. Always good for a nice laugh :smoking:

19. this is soo old

20. its actually kind of weird... if this cop had the balls to steal shit and then use it, youd think he would have experience enough to know that he wasnt dying. he must have been pretty fucked up to throw away his career by calling 911, but he sounded ok....