Police NEVER stop

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kush smoker, May 8, 2010.

1. i just realized my life is a game of hide and seek with police, had quite many troubles in the past but i cleaned my record.. today at school there was about 10 cops, so the school got rowdy and about 5 fights broke out during the day, also food fights and one kid threw a water bottle at a cop and got tackled... id say about 10 kids from school arrested:mad: right when i get out after last period there is a k-9 tahoe lurkin in circles around the parkin lot, he was lurkin me hard plus my car is well known by police in the area.. they fuck with me every day on the road:mad: im tired of these fuckin bullies! the profiling they do on teenagers around here is rediculous, all so corrupt.. ima remain to smoke marijuana fuck all them bad people who oppose:smoking:

2. The fact that most police stations work by arrest quotas insures that many people get harassed or arrested for anything they can think of in order to provide prisoners for America's Prison Industrial Complex.

3. yea it sucks

4. Uh, well maybe you should stop trying to "lash your vengence" out on the police by acting like a rebel and carrying shit with you/continuing to smoke anyway.

Because honestly, police don't care, they're gonna fuck your shit up either way and it won't mean shit to them.

5. i agree with this guy, it sucks, but its just the way the cookie crumbles.