Police Militarization in Anaheim, Ca

Discussion in 'Politics' started by munchymeiser900, Aug 4, 2012.

1. http://forum.grasscity.com/politics/1080347-so-begins.html

My thread several days ago talks about the events that led up to it. The original video was removed from YouTube, but it's been reposted later in the thread.

2. The media leaves out so much

3. “Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revoluton inevitable” -JFK

4. This is my city and I had no clue! Gonna go look it up now.

5. Mainstream media has blacked out the Anaheim riots almost completely. I learned about it from listening to Thom Hartmann's shows, and Amy Goodman on Democracy Now. They've been reporting on it just about every day since it all started.

6. Anytime :cool:
    people like me eh? lmao i don't even live in the us. and how are people like me the reason your country is becoming a police state? people like me? because i don't want to get arrested for yelling stupid shet at cops that ultimately wont amount to anything? no thanks i don't want to be detained and harrased by pigs who feel justified in their actions.

i can assure you i do have balls i can send you a picture if you want. i don't think we need to take it that far though lol

7. People like you = people that think and act like you = people like you.

herp fucking derp.

I am so glad the revolutionaries didn't care about getting arrested.

Oh noooo, boo hooooo

[​IMG]

8. [quote name='"Thunder Struck"']

People like you = people that think and act like you = people like you.

herp fucking derp.

I am so glad the revolutionaries didn't care about getting arrested.

Oh noooo, boo hooooo

[/quote]

I'm going to copy that pic .......

That's what I'm saying , unless you do it exactly the way they want it ...... You risk jail and fines

9. #30 dankydankk, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    [quote name='"Thunder Struck"']

People like you are the reason this country is becoming a policed state and why corruption continues.

Just turn the other cheek because people like yourself have no balls.

A week ago cops shot and killed 2 men within 2 days and nothing happened to the police officers.

First man was shot and killed one day, then a protest broke out and cops fired on the crowd with "non-lethal" rubber bullets/pellets and they killed a teen, shot him in the head.

Then one of their dogs attacked a woman, man and knocked over their babies stroller.

The media REFUSES to cover the story.[/quote]

Really I thought one guy was running away and got shot in the back while another got shot while fleeing in a car???

Overall in socal I believe that police murders were up 70% in 2011 compared to 2010

But I read conflicting reports on this year, some say It has surpassed last year totals, most say its down to 2010 level

10. [quote name='"trixman22"']
    Too bad the media will just bunch them all in the same category of Nut job wackos. I guess believing in a founding document is crazy?

I wish the ppl of SoCal would revolt to this bullshit. Im curious as to how the horses would react to fireworks going off?

My blood is boiling after seeing that shit. I am really starting to think peaceful revolution is not going to be possible:mad: When will the people realize the marching ain't accomplishing shit other then getting some no violent people criminal records.

I really want to stand in unison with these protesters but I can't handle sitting back and watching the cops abuse our rights. I would 100% get arrested and most likely beaten with out mercy. I can't join a protest until people start fighting back because if im the only one fighting shit ain't going to end very well for me.(Fighting against tyranny, not cops who are being respectful of the protest, most are not but some do).[/quote]

Yeah because the way mlk got shit done was by starting Riots...because burning shit down shows how good you are..

11. It will start out slow just like in Germany. They will take some small freedoms that don't seem to big to care about. Then one day you will wake up and realize that they took ALL your freedoms.

12. Already happening, if you can't see it you might as well kill yourself.

13. I'm the one that made the thread...

14. Sorry if it came off as directed towards you, was meant to be a general statement. Just used your quote because it's what made me think of it.