Police man smelled my ball sweat

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xStuart smitHx, Nov 23, 2011.

1. lol well worded, made me laugh :smoke:

2. Wtf... how bout HP. 9 oz seems like a pretty obscure amount

3. Yeahhhhh buddyyyyyy. Fuck it lets bring the whole pound actually, see if we can sell a lil once the elementary school lets out.

4. Know the best of it, it was in a village up from my town every time I pass through I get stopped and searched off them(if there on duty) still good to know he sniffed my dangle berries :D

5. lmao
    funny as fuck

6. Caught again, this time wasnt so epic, but they only found 1 Gram and there was a half Oz hidden above the light :p were fucking so lucky man!!

7. Icing on the motherfucking cake hahahahaha

8. Dude you obviously need to hide that shit better than that!

You're going to be eating 3 hots and a cot here soon

9. Kuddos my friend

10. Damn your lucky man, round here they'll make sure to go through the entire fucking car regardless of what you hand over to them.

11. What happened to the ball sweat? It sounds like he just sniffed your bag

12. You've got some fucking WEIRD terms.

13. You're not supposed to eat the bed man!:smoke:

14. Who the fuck rides around with 9 ounces unless you're a 16 year old kid who thinks they're invincible?

15. i remember one friday night i picked up a qp..... that was a fun night :)

16. you never have anything positive/nice to say.

17. "havin to drive slow everytime i see the 5 0, coz theres a nine bar of skunk in my trunk an its lipo"

18. LMFAO!!! That's funny as fuck. I can imagine a pube just chillin on the bag while he gets a big whiff of your balls sweat!

I remember when my uncle aired out his balls while eating rolled tacos. Guacamole + Ball Sweat= Death

19. maybe his boy had a bar because he was reloading and they were just driving home...?

was there even any need to act so high and mighty really...:confused::confused:

20. [quote name='"StimulateMyMind"']

Who the fuck rides around with 9 ounces unless you're a 16 year old kid who thinks they're invincible?[/quote]

The fucking CEO of my local florist? Cool?