Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Police Make Me A Sad Panda

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Turelim, Aug 17, 2004.

1. ok. so heres the story. i was just walkin down a street in the middle ofthe day. walking home from my old school (long story why i was there, but id just smoked with a friend there) around 12:30. cops drive by me, im thinkin to myself, "whatever, i dont got shit on me". of course about 45 sec.s after i see then sirens and lights pull up behind me. they said i "fit the description" of someone theyre lookin for. bs. pure bs. so they search me and dont find shit, but for those of you that know, it sux holdin ur hands behind ur head leaning on the car as people drive by. specially in the middle of the day. so everythings cleared up after a while and i start walkin home again. i realized not 30tf. from where i was just pulled over (in the direction the cops came from) was this old spanish lady with car troubles. she looked quite upset so i let her use my phone to call whoever she needed. but that means the cops drove right by her. ingoring someone whos actually in need to mess with some stoner (i say that because they knew the whole time i was high). at first thinking about that made me angry... but here upon later reflection all it does is make me sad...

2. pigs piss me off... like, just picking on some stoner, when they could actually be helping someone or solving a real crime... instead they choose to be dicks and bother ppl for smokin some harmless bud... its sad..

3. hahha..Word...

4. Once I was coming back from shroom hunting and these people were on the side of the road broken down. All I did was tell them where the nearest phone was and bum a cigarette off of them. As I was walking away a cop pulled onto the side of the road and claimed I just bought drugs from them. The cop even searched me(I let her since I had already eaten the shrooms) but I was pretty pissed that I was stopped for no reason.

Even worse is the cop completely ignored the people broken down, and left them there instead of helping them because she thought they were drug dealers(even though she didn't talk to them).

5. haha thats funny whenever i see a cop and i dont have anything on me i always say, "whatever, dont got nutun on me" too

6. wow, stories like that really really piss me off. i don't understand how they can be such dicks. cops are supposed to be doing good things for people (such as helpnig them if they're broken down somewhere) not hassle random kids.

7. Some pigs busted a hydro grow op today, when we walked by they were taking out mad lengths of white pvc pipe with holes drilled in the top and they were carrying guns so thats what it must have been.

8. yes i agree the cops do suck but next time ur in trouble try calling a crack head cops have helped me on more than one occasion but they also do waste a lot of time harassing ppl

9. The only thing the police do around here is bust stoners, drunks, and give people speeding tickets. When real crime occurs, they're clueless and slow.

10. Haha I love the makes me a sad panda bit, lol you just made my day and I totally agree with you :p

11. exactly the same thing goes on here. about a year ago there was a bank robbery. there were something like a dozen people that gave a description of the dude, he took off on foot and the police station isn't more than a half mile from the bank.

it took them a month and a half to find him. freakin ridiculous.

12. but again, not all cops are that way. and i've dealt with my share of the bad ones.

and i know how it feels to be humiliated. they make you feel like a criminal for having some bud. that's just wrong.

13. Technically, you are a criminal for having some bud. :)

14. fuck tha police

15. God when I was in Junior High I had the school cop come into my class handcuff me, and claim I had sold weed to someone before class. Long Story short it wasnt me and she isnt with the police anymore. She just thought it was me because I was the only Skater in a group of Preps at the time.