Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Police Interrogation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nstyle, Jun 11, 2011.

1. my friend stole a phone from someone, and he got interrogated hard by the VP at school. If no one has evidence, like security footage, is there any legal way that he can get charged for theft?

What are some types during interrogation? if u keep denying it can u get away, if they don't have legal evidence?

2. Waterboarding is a recent fad. Apparently effective too.

3. people that do stupid stuff like your "friend" need to learn the laws and their consitutional rights. it would save a lot of you noobs from future troubles. you wouldn't go play a game of cards without knowing the rules so why do dirt without knowing the "rules"

as long as your "friend" doesn't admit or get caught with said phone its fine but really he should give it back. who steals cell phones these days? stupid kids

4. Why do you care? If your friend stole something then he/she should be punished. Highschool too? Tsk tsk :rolleyes:

5. They could "hold him" for probable cause.

6. they have to have said probable cause to hold him

7. #7 Mogwai, Jun 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2011
    Normally, I'd offer you advice to pass on to your friend. But I have a smartphone and I gotta admit, I get so wrapped in it sometimes. Since you're friend stole it, I'm guessing it was a relatively valuable and current phone, so it was probably a smart phone. They're a lot of fun and people incorporate them into their daily lives so much. If somebody stole mine, I'd be super pissed about it.

So considering that, I'm not gonna offer advice. Your friend fucked somebody over and did something that's incredibly shitty. THOSE are some of the types of people that the police need to focus on instead of marijuana offenders.. So I'm not gonna help, and in all honesty, I hope he gets busted and whoever he stole it from gets their phone back.

Tell your friend to grow the fuck up

edit-
    You can track phones so easy now that they have built in GPS systems. There's a significant chance it could get tracked eventually, and they'll track it to your friend or whoever he sells it to.. And that person is going to tell the cops where he got it. So yeah..

8. just go I plead the 5th
    but better make sure u know what it is before you say it

9. nailed it

10. ya i have an app on my blackberry that if it gets stolen, i can get online, lock the phone and see the location it is at... I really like that because if it was my friend or some one i know who stole it, i would have the greatest time beating the fuck out of them... in a way, i kind of hope my phone gets stolen

11. Do you really want us to teach you how to lie bro?
    "Wasn't me." That's it. If you don't have it on you then you're gravy. Or your friend I should say.

But your "friend" is a piece of shit for stealing it...

12. Why the hell would you steal someone's phone you douche......

13. Your friend is a piece of shit.

I hope he is punished and the victim gets their phone back.

14. hope your friend get busted. scumbag thief deserves it. nothing more classless, trashier, and disgusting than little thieving punks.

15. Legal advice??? Don't Steal phones or anything for that matter.

16. Bum

I hope cops and karma get you

17. These two right here.. Sorry op your friend is slightly f*cked.. Let him get his due..:wave:

:smoke:

18. i guess you could keep doing that. but you friend, sorry i mean you, is going to have alot of bad karma on their soul and that can be alot worse than getting arrested sometimes.

19. Smartphones are tracked easily and they most likely already know where it is and where it's been (unless it's off). If they can't tie your friend to that...they can tie whoever has it now to it. The person will snitch to save their own ass...at least I would. So it's your friends word against whoever has it in their possession currently...deny, deny, deny and never steal someones phone again.