police helicopters

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by freshoftheboat, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Police helicopter! keeps flying over my house!!! its been here like 10mins.. do u think they are scanning my roof? i live in a nice neighbourhood lol

what u think

also i did just get high... but still

2. well what do you think would they be looking for? for your gram of weed? or do you have some giant ass grow in your house/room/we?

3. 600w loft grow!

4. feeling so zoned out by it!!

5. You were suppose to put in lead slates on the ceiling to fuck the heat signature.... To late now.

6. Whhhatt? Does every 1 so that? I just have normal tent

7. Well remember, police cant search with out a warrant, depending where you live. How many are in your loft? Have you pissed anyone off recently who knows about your grow? Has a chopper been round before?

If you do thinks its for you...Cannabis comes and go's, Criminal record is with you for life.

8. I have 6 flowering, don't know if they will bother .. They never been b4

9. move that shit to a friends if you think the 5-0 might come knocking

10. U rekon even for only 6... Wrist not slapped

11. Not even a fine.../ so paranoid lol

12. Dude they know about every single indoor grow going on in the state most likley because of the helicopter thermal imagery if your fuckin around your on their radar unless you are pro and I mean Pro and cover your ass like eliminating the heat signature , generating your own electricity or stealing it. They have bigger fish they are aiming at for sure though but still jut saying.

13. When in doubt, throw it out.

14. I wouldnt have thought so much effort for a small grow i'n the uk

15. shit UK prob a whole different story this is the US , they are fuckin persistant over here. Your prob fine dont listen to me

16. Why is everyone on this website so fucking paranoid?

Lay off the weed for a while and see if that helps. ;)

17. #17 freshoftheboat, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Actual lol!! Although there was a helicopter u tellin me u wouldn't shit your self ! Lol

18. I live in the UK to and i have had some pretty fucked up experiences with the cops there so rtareded over here , where abouts in the UK do you live, if you live in bourmouth then throw that shit out and hide your grow equipment at a mates.

19. its probly life flight or something. they dont pay 150k to send a copter up to bust a 600w grow!!! lay off the weed for a while. if your growing than you shouldnt have told anyone and if no one knows than well no one knows!

20. man there are teams of really smart and slick MEGS in the chi town area they are the elite they touch all the untouchables.....