Police Helicopters!!

Discussion in 'General' started by greendragon756, May 25, 2012.

1. Okay it seems everybody is too ignorant to realise that the cop heli's come after anything. they dont just sit at the heli pad and when someone calls 911 they go out.
    They fly around and radio in EVERYTHING suspicious.
    so yes the do come after stoner's they come after people having sex in a park, they dont go hunting for something unless they are looking for somthing in the area but most of the time they are just patrolling looking for anything to radio in.
    I'm not trying to make everyone paranoid but its true.

that's why when i smoke outside i smoke joints so i can just ditch them or eat them.

keep smokin.:smoke::bongin::bongin::smoke::gc_rocks:

2. How do you know this to be true?

I mean...Your word is worth absolute shit in my world.:cool:

3. Some people get paranoid when they smoke, y'know?

4. my cousin used to be a police helicopter pilot. after he got out or the air force flying troops back and forth to Afghanistan or somthing

but now he cant fly ever since he was diagnosed with lung cancer

5. Most police statations don't even have choppers and the ones that do are going after much bigger game than some dude toking in the park

6. like i said most of the time they are just flying around looking for anything suspicious and just radio in anything they see

7. it would seem to me like the fuel cost would be too high to be patrolling around all the time.

8. [quote name='"Ecliptica"']it would seem to me like the fuel cost would be too high to be patrolling around all the time.[/QUOTE]

But his cousin SAID ......

9. Everyone here is so skeptical but its true. At my university i know a kid who got rolled up on at a park off campus because he was smokin a bowl at night there. The cops told him that suspicious activity was radioed in by a helicopter. And since my uni is in a big city, there's choppers out almost every night. Its not common, but they do it. It may have been suspicious just because the park closed at dark, but he was still initially spotted by a chopper