Police got my buddy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ShadyLurker, May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This happened like 3 months ago.

I was at my local wawa with my car. my friend was there with his car and my other 2 friends had a car. so us 4 had our 3 cars parked next to each other at wawa. a statey pulled up, went in, came out, and left. 2 of my friends were in a car rolling a blunt. we in no way made it obvious. there was no smell. reference to drugs what so ever. I did not look at him when he walked out but my friend said he gave a look. I said this isn't smart doing something like this especially after something like that. The officer drove back past us once with only my one friend knowing. he didnt say anything until the cop drove by a second time. He said thats weird, i said what?, he says nothing that cop just drove back and forth, that's the second time. I said why did you wait til now to say that, lets go somewhere elese.....that's shady as shit. So about a min later 3 fucking cops pull up. My buddy who was rolling the blunt had his car searched. they found some weed, a grinder, and a couple glass pieces in his car. the cops took all of it. Then they searched my other buddys car and found nothing. Finally they ask if they can search my car. I said what happens if i refuse to a search. he said then they will impound my car. I had my bowl a little side pockect in my car under the dash kinda. they searched all my shit but didnt find it. I was extremely happy for that. they were also rude.....one of them thoiught he was hot shit. The cop took my one buddy to the station. they told him if he snithches out his dealer that they would let him go. that didnt happend of course. He got a fine of 400 something dollars, and his licsense suspended.

2. #2 tont, May 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2010
    lol man your sooo stupid, you should learn your rights before you let a pig search your car.

You also should have told your friend a cop just drove by, so he could stop rolling the blunt and leave.

The disrespect isn't needed, dude. -JD

3. You didn't have to let them search your car. They wouldn't have impounded it either. It helps to know your rights.

4. next time a cop asks to search, just say no. some times they will call in a dog tho to sniff around if you say no, because that isnt a violation of your rights. so maybe your mistake actually got you lucked out, because a dog surely would have found a glass peice unless it was JUST cleaned

5. #5 ShadyLurker, May 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2010
    tont your fucking dumb ass shit you scum. i know my rights. they had suspension of a drug transaction which they told us before anything happened. also i had originally said no to searching my car but he really was going to impound it. Also i was NOT the one who saw the cop drive by, it was my dumb ass buddy which I said in my story.

Name-calling is not allowed here. -JD

6. wawa, as in wachusett?

7. I'm assuming wawa as in the gas station.

8. wawa is like a 7-11.

that sucks man, dont do shit like that at convenience stores, cops LOVE those stores as much as stoners.

9. Well you obviously don't know your rights because they can't impound your car. It's your right as a citizen to refuse a search.

10. #10 ShadyLurker, May 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2009
    Wawa is a convent store and some are gas stations too. They're only around pa, jersey, Delaware, and the mid Atlantic area.

11. Well obviously you don't understand. The cops had the right to impound my car if I refused it be searched. By letting them search it at the moment meant that I didn't have to get my car impounded. The cop was having his way one way or another.

12. No...they didn't lol.

1. You didn't do anything for your car to get impounded.
    2. If they were dirty cops, you should have still said no. If they search your car anyways and find something, you can take that to court and get the case thrown out because that is against your rights.

and you deff don't know how to handle a cop situation...:rolleyes: you shouldn't have done this shit in public anyways, your just asking to get caught.

13. haha wawa is such a funny place. They have like 40 different flavors of coffee that all taste the same.

14. I definitely do know how to handle a cop situation. it does not make me special, there's no argument. I still do shit in public like that to an extent. that does not have anything to do with handling cops. yes I smoke in public.

15. There was a little mo0re to the story. I'm not 100 % sure that they were aloud to search it but the cop made it loud and clear that he was able to. I really should probably have not posted this story because I can't even recall everything that happened.

16. you really think the cop is going to tell you he's not aloud to search your car, and if they were in a position to search, they would not even ask you, they would just tell you to get out of the car and start searching....

17. damn that sucks

18. Cause cops don't lie.

19. ^^ rofl

20. damn....where do u live cuz ive never seen a cop tht would go through tht much trouble over weed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.