Police fucking my school up!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BUDdha KING, Oct 10, 2008.

1. On Tuesday drug dogs came to my highschool, didnt get anybody. I never bring shit to school really cuz I dont want to take any chances getting expelled my senior year. Next day...Drug dogs come again. Naturally they get all the people who felt they would be safe bringing their bud to school because they thought the dogs wouldnt be back for a while. Then today(Thursday) their was atleast 10 cops their because of a supposed gun threat, but it sounded like it was false rumors and just a bunch of exited highschoolers.

Alls I gots to say is FUCK THA POLICE BUSTING HIGHSCHOOLERS for no real reason other than their warped view for what is "good" for the people.

2. Well really you cant blame the police officers. They honestly and fully believe that they are doing the right thing and they are improving society. I guess its not really their fault that they cant see through the propaganda.

3. My God I keep reading these horror stories about drug dogs, police and I thought we had it bad in Denver. We voted to make Mary Jane the lowest priority of law enforcement and I suppose it really is now, I have NEVER EVER even seen a drug dog, let alone one in my school. I have never heard of anyone getting in trouble for tree, there have been people who have been caught doing something else and then caught in deeper trouble because of possession but rarely to never does anyone get INTO trouble because of it.
    We smoke right next to school all of the time and never catch shit for anything other than trespassing on the property of the people who live right behind the school.
    I come to class reeking of smoke and never get anything other than the occasional chuckle.
    I am in a bunch of after school programs and will frequently step outside during them and have a smoke and no one cares.
    We have head shops and gas stations all around that sell pipes, bongs, grinders, cigarettes, and cigarillos to even the under class men.

I love Denver.

4. prophet, until it becomes legal or at least somewhat legal in other places, im moving to denver.

5. It's not the "mile high" city for nothing!!!!

Coolest cop time ever at school is when they were there busting EVERYONE for truency (not being at school). there are alot of valleys and stuff in san diego so it is a very hilly area. My highschool was built in a canyon so there were lot's of natural spots to smoke. So most kids just go somewhere right outta school and smoke it up. This si the Worse school in San Diego so at any given period there would be dozens of kids just out and about. anyways I would always just chill at home and get a ride to school during my favorite class. So this time while cop cars are everywhere and everyone is like ohhh wow everyone is getting caught up....my sister drives through the little food truck entrance and into the back where she drops me off, I thought I was pretty badass walking in between all the cop cars in plain view of all my classmates. In my mind they were all thinking "the ultimate stoner". Ehh the public illusions of a pot head!

6. fuckin serious?
    i always heard that it was kinda safe for pot smokers.
    i had no idea it was that chill, i definitely need to drive there soon

7. #7 Prophet, Oct 10, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
    Ok to be clear, Denver is very chill about smoking but the cops are ass holes for the most part, if they can bust you they will but they won't go out of their way, IE bringing dogs to a high school to find pot smokers.
    Possession of under an ounce is legal in Denver but not in Colorado so yes you can and will be busted if you are stupid about it but so long as you don't go flashing your stuff in public then you should be good.

The further south you go the more you get into intolerant redneck country but stay in the Denver/Boulder area and people are generally pretty chill.

The only time that I have ever personally seen someone getting busted for grass is when this idiot kid walks by two cops while smoking a joint. They just grabbed him by the shirt collar as he passed and laughed their asses off. As far as I know he wasn't arrested, just fined, not positive though, I didn't stick around.

The Webehigh article on Denver sums it up pretty well: http://www.webehigh.com/city/detail.php?CITYID=2037