Police Fiends

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HerbDeluxe420, Nov 9, 2009.

1. So I've officially determined that the police put way too much effort into making pot related arrests. This is why:
    I smoked a couple bowls with my friend in his car at like 9 o'clock at night, and we decided to go to walgreens to get some delicious goods. We pulled into the parking lot and parked kinda far from the store and just sat there for 2 minutes as I was packed another bowl. I glanced to my left and saw this sketch-ass SUV. This dude was parked super-angled looking directly into my window from across a row of bushes. Somehow i looked through the bushes and saw the Ford emblem on the grill and realized it was an unmarked cop SUV. Then I saw his radar and lights through his windshield so i told my friend and we started to drive away. Good thing I didn't hit that shit. He followed us, of course, and two more cops came flying down the other side of the road as we pulled put. I guess he ran my friends plates cause he tailed us for like five minutes then left.

They must really have nothing better to do. I'm sure they were going crazy on the radio lol. "Dispatch I need some backup, I got two possible pot smoker's here, over" Fiend.

2. and just think, as he was spending his 5 minutes watching you, somebody was most likely getting raped within a like 20 miles. cops are idiots, even if weed is illegal, they should have common sense and worry about what really needs to be worried about.

3. You have terrible logic. There is not a 1:1 ratio of stoners to rapists in the United States, within 20 miles would actually be 400 square miles. There is no way you can travel over 400 square miles in 5 minutes.

4. i meant 20 square miles, and you get the point i was trying to make dont be an a hole.

5. Actually it would be 1258.36 square miles, just fyi :smoke:

6. Point is, even though a rape may not have happened, there is now less police somewhere else to prevent it, all for the sake of getting some money and confiscated bud off of him.

7. He's just trying to say that instead of arresting pot smokers,why not get thieves,killers,rapists,and other sick people who commit crimes?

8. a rape within 20 miles??????

shit where do you live

9. Damn your math is superior.

10. What makes you think the cop was parked there specifically to catch pot smokers? Wal-mart parking lots are great places for all sorts of crime.

11. Yea really, if a cop really wants to catch stoners, they would just have to wait outside of taco bell, chinese buffets and smoke shops.

12. Some stoners make it so easy, the cops ain't even gotta put an effort into it...if they really had nothing better to do, they woulda had you...he didn't spy on you, either...you parked by him

Instead of realizing you may have gotten lucky, even though you were being sketch as hell, you come on here posting a thread about how the cops are out to get you and every other stoner they can....yet, you weren't even pulled over :wave:

13. light speed?

14. in my town if you drive after 9pm you are at a great risk of being randomly pulled over. Not only that but after 10 you never see someone pulled over with less than 2 police cars behind them. One day someone got hit by a car and there were literally 9 police cars, 2 fire trucks and an ambulance and as i was driving away i saw 2 more reporting to the scene. The best part was no one was directing traffic and most were sitting in their cars shooting the breeze. Even my mom is afraid to drive in my town because they are everywhere

15. if i got in an accident, id much rather 5 cops, than 1 be on scene to make sure im alright.

16. Look at it from their perspective. It sounds like they live in a town where there's really nothing better to do. They must sit around waiting waiting waiting for something to go down, and hauling ass to a collision is better than sitting and waiting. It actually sounds like a pretty safe place to live if you ask me, as long as you're not a criminal. I'd like to live in that city. Then again maybe not 'cause I'm currently a criminal justice student. Don't hate I'll be a stoner-friendly cop. :wave:

17. Shouldn't they be out trying to find crackheads or something....:rolleyes:

18. "dispatch here, do you have the shot snipers?"
    "roof crew here (snipers) we have the shot, waiting for clearence"
    "dispatch here, you are clear to fire when ready"
    "roof crew here, roger that..taking the shot now"

*later that night on the local news*
    "Local police made a confrontation with two local terrorist today, the situation located at a local wallgreens was ended quickly when the first was shot by a sniper team, while the other was attempting to build his courage by smoking marijuana....The remaining extremist is expected to go to trial later this year."

Am I in the ball park? haha. wow Im baked.

19. Ya right! Crack heads are dangerous! Much easier to bust some stoned potheads!

20. My point.