Police Encounters

Discussion in 'General' started by getpotes, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Ok the other day i was in the woods smoking when a cop yelled to me saying put your hands up and stand still. He was fat and i knew i could outrun him, so i did. Is he allowed to tase me just because i run? and post your stories from when u encountered police

2. Yeah he is allowed to. I got drive by tasered one time because we fucked up some security guards at a movie theatre. They were accusing us of starting a fire and they put hands on us first.

Another time I was running from a cop and just as I hopped a cement wall I heard the taser hit the wall

3. Was sitting in a park with 2 of my friends
    I had a mini bong in my jacket pocket.

Long story short, the cops saw but pretended not to see it.
    Best relief ever believe me.

4. #4 Jazzyj, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yes, he's allowed to tase you if you don't listen to his orders. By running, you are resisting arrest, which is another charge. You got lucky that he was fat and you could outrun him, but if he called in back up and they managed to pick you up, you would've been in a lot more trouble than if you didn't run in the first place.

5. the po-po are out tonight boys!

6. So I got pulled over cop said he smelled bud said he was gonna let me and my friends think about it came back in 5 mins asked if I had bud I said yes signed papers for him to search my car. He didn't even search the car, just asked me to hand it to him through the window. Then told me I probably wouldn't get prosecuted and told me to have a nice night.

7. I got arrested at summer school for smoking in the woods. My mom's punishment was more harsh than the charge.
    Stay in school kids.