Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Police Encounters

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Asquared, Oct 18, 2010.

1. So I blazed about a half hour ago and then went for a walk outside. It was pretty cold so I wore a hoodie and a coat. So I'm walking down a fairly rural road and a cop drives by and keeps going. After being out of sight for several minutes, she returns and drives by me again. She pulls over to the side of the road just up ahead of me, and as I walk by she turns on her lights for a couple seconds and then turns around and parks on the other side of the street.

It was very odd, almost like she thought I was armed or something as I approached.

These baked things happen all the time when I'm high, do you guys have any stories involving police, security, etc?

2. this thread already exists, use the search button please

3. i was stoned in my local headshop with a friend when a guy with a gun came in and robbed them, we couldnt leave until the police arrived and they clearly knew we were high. he asked us if we had smoked weed recently but we said we just said no and that we were getting this for tobacco use he laughed and said okay your free to go thanks for your help

+win

4. I was smoking a blunt with my friend outside on the driveway when a cop drove by us, turned around at the dead end and stopped in front of us. Shit sat there for a minute then drove off. WTF!?