Police Encounter in Nor Cal

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BayAreaBuds, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Me and a friend were ripping my bong in the car around 12 at night (boxing) when he asks me if I could possibly give him a ride home. Well not exactly my plans for the night I say yes and proceed to put the bong away in the house while letting out some of the box. I do not put in eye drops as I figured it would be quick seeing as he lives literally a mile down my street. I am driving and see a cop going the opposite direction so I hit my breaks and smoothly turn left on the nearest street. (Hit the break and turned so my broken tail light would not be noticed by the officer) anyway he must have seen the tail light out as i see he flips a bitch and starts towards me. He pulls me over in a small neighborhood. My window will not roll down so when he knocked on my window I open my door and stepped my stoned ass out putting both hands on my door. He yells at me telling me "I did not tell you to step out step back in your vehicle." I get back in my car and he proceeds to ask me if I have any marijuana on me. I reply "no sir" as does my buddy. He continues to ask if we have anything related to marijuana in the vehicle as we both adamitely deny it. He goes back to his car and comes back within a minute this time with a heavy coat on as it had started to lightly drizzle. His exact words: "Well, son, due to weather inclinations I'm not going to be searching your vehicle tonight. Usually I would go find your pot but I'm not going to sit out here and search your car for an hour" hahahaha he just let me go no more than a 5 minute stop.

2. Wow what a dick, you do know they can't search your shit without a probable cause though right?

But rofl did he get all hostile when you opened your door? :hello:

3. My car reaked of dank I mean I had literally just let the box out before heading out. And yes he did get hostile almost as though he felt threatened by my skinny white ass getting out of my car

4. lol the cop had all the probable cause he wanted! They do ALL the time...if a cop thinks

ur smoking pot he has probable cause. OP that's sweet man. Glad you didnt get

busted.... Well you were busted, just not disiplined haha....but stop cruzin around tokin

a bong, when you know ur brake light is out..... thats just a fail man

5. I know that it's a risky thing to do for sure I just simply wasn't planning on taking this kid home after ripping the bong. I figured he could walk but he was being a little bitch so I drove his ass and this is how it unfolded. No hard feelings towards the kid it is my fault, but at least it all worked out.