Police drug search at school under guise of "bomb search"

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by shaman-, Jan 9, 2008.

1. this is an interesting article about police and what they do.

http://www.flyersphans.com/forums/s... What do you guys think? Am I way off target?

2. i think thats a sweet way to make $ and pocket some free drugs hahah

3. This disgusts me.

What kind of fucking country is this?

4. well that pisses me off

5. And don't bring weed to school.

6. Apparently the Forth Reich

7. i have no problem with weed infact i enjoy it but it really has no place in school keep that shit at your house kids besides he never said the bomb threat was fake they just took advanatage of the situation

8. Fuck the police they aren't people they are animals. They don't deserve to walk on the same sidewalk as me fuckin pigs.

9. the police just make it seem so appealing to go on a cop killing spree. i really hate murderers, but i hate cops oh so much more. NOTICE: i am to going to go off and kill cops, nor do i condone violence. sometimes they just do some stupid shit that really pisses me off though.

10. A judge should throw every case out because these were illegal searches.

11. Thats why you park 1 block off campus. You still have you're rights there. The part about "Appropriate measures." sounded wierd. I instantly thought of the opening sequences of Half Life 2 where guards were just beating civilians who didn't comply. :smoking:

Edit: ^^ To grenbliss: They parked on school property so they waive all rights as far as search rights go.

12. It definately isn't smart to bring your shit to school. There was an incident in a high school near where I live a few months ago. Some kid brought a model gun to school and was strutting around the halls showing his friends this gun, pretending that it was real. Well, someone took him seriously enough that they phoned the police. Every kid's bag was checked. I think maybe 50 of the kids either had drugs or drug paraphanalia in their bags. And that was just what they found before they found the person with the model.

13. Sounds like total bullshit to me. Since when can the school just do that without any provocation or anything?

14. The way I see it, if you have fun ruining peoples lives/ or just days you are a fucking cocksucking faggot.
    Cops enjoy ruining peoples lives and days.. so you do the math.

15. That's fucking ridiculous. I wonder if any of the students refused to the search to see what those "appropriate measures" were. I know I would have.

16. Where did they find the marijuana?
    If the marijuana was in a compartment, or in something that is smaller than the ideal size of a bomb that they were looking for, than that was an illegal find. If they are searching for a specific object then they can't look in anything that that object would not fit in.

Also, you can fight that drug dogs should not have been used in the searching of the car as there was no suspicion that there were drugs on the schools property, and that the real threat was the bomb. Measures should have been taken concerning to the real threat.