1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Police don't troll these forums do they ???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Tokers' started by Midnighttoker097, Jan 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Lol. Yes. If they’re going around to different 7-11’s they’re probably looking at websites where people openly post their personal grows.

But what they don’t realize is that us growers take the power OUT of the drug dealer’s hands!!! We might as well be some kind of revolution or something lololol

• Like Like x 3
  2. Right on! If they really wanted to keep people safe theyd ignore local growers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Your message sounds like the weed paranoia from the 60's, when a smoker could be in the middle of the desert hundreds of miles from the nearest police station and would be constantly looking 360 directions for fear of a bust over a single joint. Since those days I've found law enforcement people who grew up in the 70's and 80's who are as likely to share a joint and get high as anyone else.
    Of course, however, with the advent of employment-required drug testing, that seems to be changing now.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Maybe they do. But if they do, they are looking for illegal sales, especially high volume sales from cartels and such. Also maybe scanning for someone trying to sell a kilo of heroin to a 16 year old. Maybe some terrorist activity plots. but if you got a joint, they aint gonna give a fat rats ass about you. You are safe here.

5. Lol fuck the police its not no rocks or smack for some weed they can fuck off if your medical they cant do nothing so fuck u pigs read this

6. @Midnighttoker097 Grasscity protects your anonymity on the open forums but can't protect you from the stupidity that goes on in private messages.

If you get approached via pm to do something unlawful, my best advice is to report it to us.

All the best,
    Chunk

• Like Like x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You