Police Chief in Support of Legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by ghandi., Jan 24, 2009.

1. #1 ghandi., Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
  2. Good video. Nice to see an educated ex-law enforcement official standing up for marijuana and pointing out the harm it has done.

I liked the point about un-trained officers. I never really thought of how many times the cops around here suit up and bring rifles along while they only train with pistols on a regular basis.

I personaly believe that local police forces should not be allowed to go into homes even with search warrents, unless speed is a factor(Terrorism,murder,slave trade). That should be left up to the State Police and units such as S.W.A.T who are trained to use such powered weapons on a more frequent basis.

I have alot more respect for the State police in my area. They are all born and raised in my State and are basicly a bunch of farm honkies :D. From what i've seen of them they are good people. They're who you call when something is going on with you're local dept.

3. Best common-sense explanation I've ever seen. He's good! +rep

4. Goes to show that there are SOME good cops out of the vast majority who are pigs.

5. Damn strait.

I couldn't believe it when I heard that a teen convicted on drug charges can't get financial aid for schooling, while a rapist could.

6. There really isn't much more to say.

Yes, I unequivocally agree.

7. kind of exciting to know that this is going somewhere..

HOPE! :hello:

8. huuuuyyup

9. I definitely posted this video yesterday.

I was told it was in the wrong forum. :rolleyes:

10. Legalization of Marijuana could be a great thing unless the gov. tried too dip there hand too deep in it.. Decrim nationwide is still the best, and the reason I think this, is because I still dont think that harder drugs should be legal.. Other than that, this video was awesome, smart and true too what I had written Obama and the White House About. Thanks for the Vid

11. + rep bro. that (x) cop is cool. fuck. im just mad at america for being so fucking stupid and ignorant. It seems like ALL THE FUCKING TRUTH and info is RIGHT THERE. but no one fucking listens to it. :mad:

12. "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

Damn, even youtube? How free is the media really?

13. Everythings fucked.

14. Google buying out Youtube ruined it all.

15. what the fuck was it violating?

this is ridiculous. Boycott youtube!!!

16. wtf!!!

anyone got a copy? :mad:

17. I've already started this thread, that's what your violating.