Police Caught Planting Drugs In Small Business

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pickledpie, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Police departments need to get their shit together... another government bureaucracy failure. The joke will be on all these officers when they go to retire and in one way or another their pension will not be there. Whether inflation, or direct confiscation like Detroit. 

2. Or people get fed up and start killing cops on street corners. I'm surprised it hasn't started happening. Thing is, there's no money in killing cops, only fellow drug dealers to take their markets. Cops make sure of that. Perpetuate their system and continue their tax payer funding. PIGS disgust me. Ya ridicule me and say how immature I am, go for it.

3. That stupid woman instantly pulls out the fucking race card

4. Yeah when she pulled out the race card I almost completely forgot about the cop doing the doo-doo

5. she has a point for pulling out the race card in this situation, IMO. im not one for pulling out race cards, either.

i mean, if the headshop owner was a white dude, do you think the cops would have still planted crack cocaine on the counter? Or do you think it would have been a different drug, if it were a white store owner?

the whole crack thing takes me back to dave chappelle's stand up, lol, and thats what makes me think the lady has a point.

thankfully, the cameras really saved this store owner from getting into serious trouble.

6. and the cop will get zero punishment

7. "Good job rookie...now let's sprinkle some crack on him and call it in!"

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Of course he will! He will get a paid vacation....errr... I mean leave of absence while they "investigate".

9. #10 Mr. Mojorising, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
    I posted this last night in the anti pig thread. The confidential informant who planted the coke can not be found he is missing in action. I wonder why? 

"He spent the weekend in jail before he could come up with the $30,000 bond. When he realized what he was being accused of, he had investigators examine his surveillance system, which was among the items seized in the raid.
    When they did, the charges against Andrews were dropped and the informant himself was sought on drug and perjury charges. The informant, who is not being identified, remains at large."

http://www.dailygazette.com/news/2013/jul/23/scotia-smoke-shop-owner-may-sue_wv/