Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Police caught me smoking pot.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Pirateahoy, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Was in my car in a neighborhood near my house chilling smoking, some snitch called the cops on me. Don't have time to hide bong so it literally right in the front sent with me  pull keys out dropem on the floor. He rushes tries to open door. First thing he says "You are fucked up"Get out tells me just admit it doesn't give a fuck that i was smoking. Tells me to walk home just chill drive home. Didn't ask for name even offered to show my medical mj card.

2. Cool story bro

3. You severely need to work on your English.

4. Medical mj card wouldn't mean shit in that situation. You're not allowed to smoke in public. But cool you got let off the hook

5. Uhhhhhh, so everything is ok?

I didn't quite understand what happened.

6. Lol we're apparantly lost in translation here

7. I could not understand this at all. This guy has downsyndrome.

8. I understand this completely. let me explain. 

So he was smoking in his car....then something happened....

9. Not really legal to smoke in public. MM card wouldn't even have mattered

10. Oh look, a deli meat.

11. Your "English" is so hard to understand. I don't get it.

12. Why were you driving around with a bong lol. Theres water in there that reaks.

Gen4

13. Yeah, LMAO. Who drives around with a bong?

[​IMG]

I can't believe I read that whole thing.

15. The more that he writes the harder it is to understand

16. Please speak so we can understand what you are saying. Thank you.

17. I drive around with bongs all the time, I will usually just wrap the bong in a towel and put it in a bag or backpack along with a waterbottle full of water to fill her up. I take my bongs over to my friends houses, and drive back the same night with my bong havent got caught yet, though I almost crash sometimes driving home

18. Good luck if you ever get pulled over.

19. One of my favorite movies...lmao

Yeah...at this point, you're taking it from "fun bong-in-the-car high times" to endangering the lives of others who share the road with you. You should probably stop doing that. That's really stupid to do.